Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Top Gear
#1
Just seen the advert for top gear returning next sunday and besides tye awesome soundtrack it looks fapping awesome
I just hope they can get a little away from the "blatantly staged" top gear of late
So yeah next sunday at 8pm.. reminders set :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#2
Awesome, I missed most of the last series due to Sunday night pub sessions Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#3
cheers one-way! i'll be keeping a keen eye for this one
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#4
Looks to be a good series
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#5
Cheers for the heads up!

Also I may have to adjust your username instead of just your title if the new name catches on Wink
#6
Scott Wrote:Cheers for the heads up!

Also I may have to adjust your username instead of just your title if the new name catches on Wink
You do and you die haha
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#7
Scott Wrote:Cheers for the heads up!

Also I may have to adjust your username instead of just your title if the new name catches on Wink

I'm willing to donate for this! lmao
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#8
tbh I've spent the last week or 2 watching the latest series of 5th Gear, and both me and the missus far prefer it. It's actually about cars, and gives a proper rather of them...

and I would totally do VBH ninja
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#9
Ed Doe Wrote:tbh I've spent the last week or 2 watching the latest series of 5th Gear, and both me and the missus far prefer it. It's actually about cars, and gives a proper rather of them...

and I would totally do VBH ninja

wheres the *slapface* smiley!?

to be honest, they both have their ways - top gear is entertainment, fifth gear is factual....
and for facts i use the internetz :geek:
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#10
Ed Doe Wrote:tbh I've spent the last week or 2 watching the latest series of 5th Gear, and both me and the missus far prefer it. It's actually about cars, and gives a proper rather of them...

and I would totally do VBH ninja

This. 100 times over, this. Swapped over about 4 years ago, so much better if you're there for the cars.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#11
Poodle Wrote:
Ed Doe Wrote:tbh I've spent the last week or 2 watching the latest series of 5th Gear, and both me and the missus far prefer it. It's actually about cars, and gives a proper rather of them...

and I would totally do VBH ninja

This. 100 times over, this. Swapped over about 4 years ago, so much better if you're there for the cars.


And VBH...?
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#12
Vbh is a bit of a guilty pleasure thing. Bit of a milf
Her mouth is a wierd one though
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#13
Cant wait for it! Love top gear!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#14
Cool. Big Grin. Atleast there'll be something on Sunday then! Wink
#15
woop top gear. VBH could ride the rocket but i think shed get annoying quickly
#16
yeh, but you would have to do her still.^^
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#17
I would f*ck the shit out of vbh posh tart that can drive!!!




Hell yeh
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#18
All over it, like a rash. That time she tested the m3 GTS? That's a keeper...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#19
Win,

Top Gear has become stupidly predictable, but some how it does still manage to be quite funny...
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#20
And the only way is Essex is back next Sunday too...double WIN!!!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#21
Foxy-jim Wrote:And the only way is Essex is back next Sunday too...double WIN!!!

You're supposed to drop increasingly more bold hints over a period of months/years before outing yourself; not like that in 1 sentence! Jeeez :o
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#22
Towie fail haha

Top gear I only watch for the Lols

And can't stand fifth gear, they are talk weird, and annoyingly. Really gets on my moobs
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#23
Foxy-jim Wrote:And the only way is Essex is back next Sunday too...double WIN!!!

Doh
#24
seen this too, afraid its going to be as predictable though.

xmas special was epic fail imo
#25
Foxy-jim Wrote:And the only way is Essex is back next Sunday too...double WIN!!!
You just lost 30 million man points.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#26
its filmed where i live =( makes me want to move away!
Misses went into one of the girls shops and had no idea she was on the show until her friends said who she was lol!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#27
Foxy-jim Wrote:And the only way is Essex is back next Sunday too...double WIN!!!
Banhammer? Lol
Gtfo :-P
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#28
I used to hate it, but my gf made me watch it and now I like it! Gonna put it out there! It's funny!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#29
No no no.
Just no! Lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#30
Haha ok. It's not that bad. And some of the girls are Hot!!!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)