Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
dont mind me just venting
#31
no chris were saving it not selling it!
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#32
This is what I remember:
ball joint
headlight adjusting
main beam doesnt work on offside
Driverside belt not secure apparently
Front offside tyre cut

but its not fixing it its transporting it as has no mot or tax.
but then again, could always trailer it and fix it near Norwich if you guys would actually be game
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#33
If I remember correctly you're allowed to drive the car to your mechanic if it's failed an MOT
#34
But I still have to get it back to mine
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#35
Right, but Dan is your mechanic...
#36
I like loopholes
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#37
surely someone will be willing to let you use a trailer for the day?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#38
This is what I remember:
ball joint - New wishbone - Its about £35 and 4 bolts
headlight adjusting - MOT center should do this for free
main beam doesnt work on offside - I didnt think they were testable but itll be a bulb or a fuse (or wire it tothe N/S)
Driverside belt not secure apparently - Tighten the bolts then.
Front offside tyre cut - Your on 15s IIRC so £35 for a decent part worn or a cheapo new one that or stick the spare on.

Total is topps of £80 and an hours work.

so MTFU and get over yourself you tart and get it done. If youve got a midnight motors by you you could have it done before i get to your house to kick your arse.
#39
Last time I checked it was just shy of £30 on Camskill for a brand new T1-R, so you don't even have to get a cheapy part worn or the lowest brand tyres.
#40
fix it you mug! or i may have it off you just for the lols. And i honestly cant have any more cars!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's on your mind? ADV_93 4 2,579 29-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Matt
  do i or dont i cully 43 22,165 23-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Prepare to be mind f*cked Connor 3 2,657 05-01-2012, 10:48 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)