306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: dont mind me just venting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So recently my car had its mot and failed on a few bits.
But that's not the sting, the parts that failed where all swapped for parts with a guy off here ( no names) so that's f*cked me over.
The garage who tested it first then couldn't fit me in again until after my retest deadline, so would pay again and they wouldn't use parts I supplied. Fuming.

So I take it to a mates new garage and it fails even more!

I literally can't be f*cked with it anymore.

So consider this a pre- breaking thread.
Car has;
Ph3 front bumper in diablo
Half leathers
Black roof liner
4 spoke leather wheel
Bosch pump lines and injectors
40 km spas springs
Vale crystals

There is more but I'm not in mood right now
Beam? ninja

I'm dreading MOT time coming round, sure mine will need a couple things, most notably welding :/
Shit balls man, what's the fail list? Hope you get it sorted, but if not, ninja dibs on the pump...
f*ck knows, just failed on over 800 quid a worth I'm genuinely gutted. I love this car
Thats shit mate! Sad

Sam might want the bumper.....either for the 1.8 or the estate lol.
How much for bumper Smile
Shit man, that in parts? Or parts and labour?
Includes labour but f*ck that
Dec, get a list of all the stuff that needs doing and see if its stuff you could do?? Takes away the labour atleast, and I know you already have some parts! I'd come give you a hand if you didnt live so far away!
what tom said. find out how much itd be in parts first. better the devil you know and all that.
As said in facebook mate, if the crystals are in good Nick, I'll put my name on them! Big Grin
Guys im pretty set on braking this now.
Looking for an HDI now though so heres whats on it;

-ph3 front bumper
-ph3 skirts (one slightly cracked)
-Valeo crystals (2 clips broken at bottom)
-Bosch fuel pump, lines and injectors
-Ph2 spoiler
-Black roof liner
-40mm spax springs
My.names on the Bosch pump and lines right?
(06-10-2012, 02:36 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]My.names on the Bosch pump and lines right?

Dammit, I need a Bosch in my life so bad! Sad
Dec

PM me what it failed on and the person who screwed you over please.

Also, I can sort you an MOT, I think.
whole car?
can i ninja the 40mm springs please :d
Would want about 350 as it is, milkman make me an offer. Prices are collected aswell though as I'm no goods taking bits off haha
What did actually fail on?
pm incoming
Why does everyone just decide to scrap / break a car as soon as it fails MOT / goes slightly wrong these days...you know its still normally worth more as a complete car....you can fail 306 on 3 pages, and still fix it for couple hundred quid normally if you man up and do it yourself...

At least copy the fail list on here so people can advise...it cant be that bad...
darren is right in the fact it cant be too expensive. Labour is the biggest killer and you know theres loads of knowledgeable helpful members on here willing to help
arrange a meet to save his car Smile everyone gets down with spares and hammers
Fail list required. I'm so down for a fixing session.

Also, you need to experience Jake's car and then drive a hdi to compare, you may like it but I would honestly either fox yours or get another xud.

Gimme a text if you want, luvva x
dec fix it you mofo! And take it to another garage! If youve fixed the things then rebook it into the original garage and i cant see how it wouldnt be okay!
and if your that arsed get a bent MOT and do the work bit by bit after it
srowell makes a point. Some garages are so strict on their mots just so they can earn money out of people!
Fix it you faggot. Dan knows about engines so thats fine, suspension is very easy to fix, only other thing can be brakes which are quite cheap and rust which can be a pain
(06-10-2012, 08:00 PM)the milkman Wrote: [ -> ]and if your that arsed get a bent MOT and do the work bit by bit after it

get carl chambers to do your MOT. That guy at that chapel motors garage is an awesome genuine bloke!
what i did on mine and its sweet now
Mate give us the list of what it failed on and i might buy it whole, im looking at bosch pumped 306s
Pages: 1 2