Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dum-Dums New Blue Cabby
#31
Cabbys are really cheap as well, even in summer for some reason. Keep seeing a white phase 1 on eBay and getting bad ideas about lowering it on some black Speedlines...

Looks pretty sweet anyway mate, my fave 306 colour after Sigma Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#32
so how long until the V6 goes in?

a week? Month?
#33
springs Wrote:so how long until the V6 goes in?

a week? Month?

Sooner than the dimma will be fixed lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#34
Connor Wrote:
springs Wrote:so how long until the V6 goes in?

a week? Month?

Sooner than the dimma will be fixed lol

its not broken :p
#35
Yeah keep telling yourself that lmao
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#36
GTi manifold and HDi mid box back box fitted. Sounds evil, got a mad rumble. Not had a chance to drive it or properly bwap it yet as my induction kit hasnt turned up yet. Hopefully that will be here tomorrow morning and I can go for a test drive.

Also fitted a new fuel filter and done an oil change but not had a chance to stick my bosch spark plugs in yet.

Pics tomorrow.




springs Wrote:its not broken :p

Fooby says that about his car too lol
#37
So it's not V6'd yet? Get a move on Chris Tongue
#38
Curt Wrote:So it's not V6'd yet? Get a move on Chris Tongue

Want to get the car looking, handling and stopping well first.
#39
So my car will be safe while I'm away, you're not about to start stealing bits off it lol
#40
Dum want a hand nicking the engine out of Scott's car?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#41
V6 + LPG + NOS?!

Popcorn

good effort, be looking forward to this..
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#42
Scott Wrote:So my car will be safe while I'm away, you're not about to start stealing bits off it lol

ninja
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#43
Scott Wrote:So my car will be safe while I'm away, you're not about to start stealing bits off it lol

Of course it will.


ninja anyone want to buy some 406 brembos and wheels ninja
#44
Dum-Dum Wrote:ninja anyone want to buy some 406 brembos and wheels ninja

give you £40 cash and a pack of chocolate hob-nobs....
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#45
chinaaaaaaaaa. carnt ever remember seeing a cabby in china.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#46
Looks sweet bruv!!! See it on the 13th
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#47
Looks clean.

Is that the 2.0 engine?
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
#48
Sounded good chasing mark last night :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#49
Didnt realise you had already bought a cabby, very nice platform to start, quite like the idea of a cab, any plans to get the roadster top for it?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#50
spawn Wrote:Looks clean.

Is that the 2.0 engine?

Cheers mate, It is indeed the 2.0. I couldnt cope with the shame of owning a 1.8
#51
4WayDiablo Wrote:Sounded good chasing mark last night :-)

Cheers Phill, hopefully sound even better with an exhaust manifold and de-cat.
#52
Dum-Dum Wrote:I couldnt cope with the shame of owning a 1.8

Nothing wrong with a 1.8 Tongue


As long as it has a turbo bolted to it ninja
#53
Dum-Dum Wrote:
spawn Wrote:Looks clean.

Is that the 2.0 engine?

Cheers mate, It is indeed the 2.0. I couldnt cope with the shame of owning a 1.8

FYC
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#54
lol
#55
I can't help but think ~ how long until you get bored.

Hopefully you'll stick with this one!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#56
As long as he doesn't get bored until after there's a V6 in there it's okay lol
#57
Scott Wrote:As long as he doesn't get bored until after there's a V6 in there it's okay lol

Was hoping you wouldnt repair your engine mount and one day your engine would fall out right outside my house.
#58
Dum-Dum Wrote:
spawn Wrote:Looks clean.

Is that the 2.0 engine?

Cheers mate, It is indeed the 2.0. I couldnt cope with the shame of owning a 1.8

I own a 1.8 :-(
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
#59
Dum-Dum Wrote:
Scott Wrote:As long as he doesn't get bored until after there's a V6 in there it's okay lol

Was hoping you wouldnt repair your engine mount and one day your engine would fall out right outside my house.
lmao I think it was getting close to it
#60
I hate your location right now. jealous! lol
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FAO Strikeforce - Dum-Dums cabby pics Dum-Dum 1 1,773 28-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)