Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Forum Awards 2012
#61
Okay Sam you're unbanned now ninja
#62
(07-12-2012, 12:44 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I was pondering the other night, would the warning system let me issue more than 100%, I really want to try giving someone a 1,000,000% warning.

I doubt it'd let you seeing as anything over 100% is mathematically impossible...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#63
Are you forgetting whose maths you're questioning?
#64
(08-12-2012, 09:53 AM)Scott Wrote: Okay Sam you're unbanned now ninja

Well that didn't last very long.
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#65
(08-12-2012, 10:02 AM)samass Wrote:
(08-12-2012, 09:53 AM)Scott Wrote: Okay Sam you're unbanned now ninja

Well that didn't last very long.

That's what she said. Giggidy.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#66
Do I get an award for viewing the forum in the most countries? I'm on 14 in the past four months! Big Grin
#67
Tbh I think that does deserve an award haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#68
Thanks! haha Smile Should hopefully be adding a couple more soon Smile
#69
You award winners need to send me your choice for custom titles...otherwise I'll choose one which never ends well lol
#70
(09-12-2012, 08:13 PM)Scott Wrote: You award winners need to send me your choice for custom titles...otherwise I'll choose one which never ends well lol

By the sounds of it, it would be better for you to choose!

Popcorn
#71
(08-12-2012, 09:53 AM)Ed Doe Wrote:
(07-12-2012, 12:44 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I was pondering the other night, would the warning system let me issue more than 100%, I really want to try giving someone a 1,000,000% warning.

I doubt it'd let you seeing as anything over 100% is mathematically impossible...

So the number 10 isn't 1000% more than the number 1?

Ye gods, what have I done?!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#72
(09-12-2012, 08:13 PM)Scott Wrote: You award winners need to send me your choice for custom titles...otherwise I'll choose one which never ends well lol

Do your worst you ginger dick!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#73
Anything he comes up will be useless, like him.
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#74
Can mine be "lick my e-balls"?

Or "i heart vagina"

Or "McWhopperdick"

or..

"The anti-Toms306" given that he's apparently my total opposite? I've been outside before.. he hasn't lol
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#75
Tbh i think my current one is pretty spot on lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#76
(09-12-2012, 08:13 PM)Scott Wrote: You award winners need to send me your choice for custom titles...otherwise I'll choose one which never ends well lol

Already done mate Wink

Edit - You've already done it, and you even got the t' in the right place lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#77
I like my current one
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#78
CCCCIIIDDDEEERRRRRRRR

actually yeah ive decided what mine should say

Super administrator. Just so i can troll yours and foobys arses!!! Big Grin
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas Meet Awards - 2016 Eeyore 11 8,349 29-11-2016, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Camber awards Stef205 17 9,171 10-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Adam CD P1
  Christmas meet awards Niall 15 6,666 14-12-2015, 06:22 AM
Last Post: cully

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)