So now I think I understand...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So now I think I understand...
(21-08-2012, 06:33 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: Nah it aint the same anyway...Nommie's got better tits than her so I'll just hold out for those puppies instead Tongue

.....Still ain't sharing a number though Tongue

Haha you bore :p
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 04:24 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Procta - you sure that she's only textin you when she's bored and not when her fella is out? Seen it before and been played a couple of times myself - sorry to put a damper on things but doesn't sound right to me.

i think your right about that tbh, her face book she is set as single, but a lot of people dont up date this, as i dont update mine,

(21-08-2012, 06:13 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote:
(21-08-2012, 04:28 AM)procta Wrote: nice one muttley, to see a lads luck change with women! sadly its not going well at all with me, i have been txting a lass for nearly 2 months, met her on a night out when i was out with a mate at work. sad thing is i think she only repies and txts me when shes bord. i have tried to ask her if she wants to meet up, all i get is no reply on that,
she says iam nice, but i have heard that before loads of times!
i think i will tell her no point in keeping the txting game if nothings gonna come out of it.

I don't see it that my luck's changed at all mate, still lonely just have a really beautiful friend with a personality much like my own. I have a female very much like you described we did used to work together then she quit but gave me her number which was awesome. Every now and again she'll send me a text telling me that she really likes me and would love to be with me etc so I send her one back "So why did you say no when I did ask?" then she'll go into great detail about how she's "Still in love with dan" (her old boss!) and that she's waiting for him "to decide whether he actually wants me" and then a month will pass and she's still single but still shagging this bloke. Then she'll send me another message "I really want you right now so f*cking horny!" try to arrange it "Oh I've got plans now"

She still regularly sends me naked pictures of herself saying that she's lost weight again (she's slim anyway) the last one I got from her was "I want you, if you will have me you can have all of this". Thought to myself "Righto, here's my chance to shine" so I send her a text back. "Sorry you had plenty of chances. You didn't take them so for now I'm done"

Still f*cking begging me to take her out, I'm lucky if I get less than 20 text messages a day begging me to go out with her Rofl

id have done the same,
Thanks given by:
*UPDATE* When I told her how I felt etc she was fine with it but didn't want to get into another relationship because of it all being so soon etc...Speaking to her tonight and she's going out with someone now, a female...f*cking gutted Sad

Been trying to figure out how to make her jealous or try and get her to think about things and realise what it is she's missing (besides my cock)
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Oooh well that's just plain awkward....

Seriously though, I know this sounds silly but it's probably just a phase. Give it a few months.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Go and shag the one that keeps texting you - get it out your system
Thanks given by:
I have a female coming to see me in the next few moments Itwasntme

The girl who I was getting sorted while my ex/girl I was seeing shagged her ex's best mate, she's just asked if she can come see me...I heard through the grapevine that she had the hots for me then and hated her mate for leading me on when she wanted me herself...Could this be my opening (not literally, though it would be nice!)

And the one I do want, she's a lady garden...she's made me feel all weird as she was flirting with me on facebook chat and I was flirting back...turned out I was flirting with a gay man Confused Confused Confused

Note to self: Refer back to forum post entitled "This forum and its effects" and post that you have upgraded yourself to flirting with blokes Dodgy

Thanks given by:
(23-08-2012, 09:51 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: And the one I do want, she's a lady garden...she's made me feel all weird as she was flirting with me on facebook chat and I was flirting back...turned out I was flirting with a gay man Confused Confused Confused
I think I must be missing something here...

Not to mention the bit about this girl you like going out with a girl. She just turned into a lesbian all of a sudden?

So lost
Thanks given by:
(23-08-2012, 09:35 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: she's going out with someone now, a female...f*cking gutted Sad

Smash them both!!
Thanks given by:
(23-08-2012, 11:01 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Smash them both!!

Don't think it's gunna work like that mate!

And yeh I knew she was bi but all of a sudden she don't want a relationship and then *BANG* is in a relationship...Fun shiz to say the least just dunno whether I'm f*cking wasting my time completely on the female species...honestly don't think I can take much more of them full stop when you're without them they seem nigh on impossible to f*cking gauge and then when you are with them they are in a f*cking miserable place all the time because they're bitching that you have spent so long with a mate or something so instantly "Something's going on isn't it!"

Again, breakdown in 3...2...1.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Come on lads tell me what the f*ck I'm doing wrong as I always seem to end up falling in love with the f*cking headcases! (I'm a headcase myself so I can be excused from that remark Tongue)

Thanks given by:
Maybe you should give the females a miss and go for the gay man that has the hits for you - you may have more luck Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Dude women seem to suck at the minute but just hang in there Smile
Thanks given by:
(23-08-2012, 11:23 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Maybe you should give the females a miss and go for the gay man that has the hits for you - you may have more luck Big Grin

Love you too ash Rofl

Let yourself right in for that fucker there Tongue

Thanks given by:
Dude that's women they're impossible!!! Can't do right for doing wrong( think that's it?).

You've told her how you feel leave her to it and keep your self open for a relationship. Let them do the work! then if it isn't right it's easier to f*ck them off.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(23-08-2012, 11:32 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote:
(23-08-2012, 11:23 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Maybe you should give the females a miss and go for the gay man that has the hits for you - you may have more luck Big Grin

Love you too ash Rofl

Let yourself right in for that fucker there Tongue

Sorry flower - you're just not my type!!
Tongue Tongue
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 12:49 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Sorry flower - you're just not my type!!
Tongue Tongue

Funnily enough you're not mine either you don't have tits and a twat...Oh wait you've got the twat (No offence Kentiiboii!)

Why do I want to insult random people tonight lol this is not f*cking me!!!

Thanks given by:
Isn't the problem that no ones f*cking you?
Rofl

As per, couldn't resist Big Grin
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 02:10 AM)samass Wrote: Isn't the problem that no ones f*cking you?
Rofl

As per, couldn't resist Big Grin

Touché...fucker Tongue

As previously said not bothered about the sex etc...I just don't want to be single anymore Sad

Thanks given by:
lol

Yeah man, I get that. It's a bit being single sometimes (i, however, am currently loving it but, that's just cuz of a years worth of controlling gf)

My sentiments?
Bitches be crazy.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 11:12 AM)samass Wrote: "like the expert"??

Pulease, I wrote the book!

[Image: 19386168.jpg]

BOT: More thinking with dick needed...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Don't bother making her jealous or trying to change her mind, it'll just make you look like a faggot and shell lose respect for you. Move on mate, you told her how you feel and she turned you down with some bullshit about how it was too soon then got with someone else. Bitches be crazy y0 Sad

Shag the other one?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
You won't like this, but I have to say that I think she was leading you on. There's a girl we know who completely f*cked our friend over like this. Would be really flirty with him, hang out with him all the time, say she really liked him. Even got him to give a massage once (topless), then massively cock blocked afterwards. She just wanted the attention, like the way he treated her but didn't want anything more.

Think you're better off moving on, hard as that may be. Leave them to it. Unless of course you can get in on the action with the two of them Wink

Also, I understand the whole 'I don't want to be single' thing, but all you're doing is setting yourself up for heartbreak. You're so desperate for the company and a relationship, that you're rushing into to things, and seeing every girl as a potential rather than thinking it through. You need to take a step back and think about what it is you want, and learn to be happy with how you are at the moment. Then, when you're not looking so hard, someone amazing will come along and sweep you off your feet. But right now you're screwing yourself over. Sorry if that sounds harsh/insulting, it's not meant to, but it's how I see this situation.
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 01:32 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote:
(24-08-2012, 12:49 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Sorry flower - you're just not my type!!
Tongue Tongue

Funnily enough you're not mine either you don't have tits and a twat...Oh wait you've got the twat (No offence Kentiiboii!)

Why do I want to insult random people tonight lol this is not f*cking me!!!

I don't get it! :/
How did i come into this one?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 08:28 AM)Kimmie Wrote: You won't like this, but I have to say that I think she was leading you on. There's a girl we know who completely f*cked our friend over like this. Would be really flirty with him, hang out with him all the time, say she really liked him. Even got him to give a massage once (topless), then massively cock blocked afterwards. She just wanted the attention, like the way he treated her but didn't want anything more.

Think you're better off moving on, hard as that may be. Leave them to it. Unless of course you can get in on the action with the two of them Wink

Also, I understand the whole 'I don't want to be single' thing, but all you're doing is setting yourself up for heartbreak. You're so desperate for the company and a relationship, that you're rushing into to things, and seeing every girl as a potential rather than thinking it through. You need to take a step back and think about what it is you want, and learn to be happy with how you are at the moment. Then, when you're not looking so hard, someone amazing will come along and sweep you off your feet. But right now you're screwing yourself over. Sorry if that sounds harsh/insulting, it's not meant to, but it's how I see this situation.

Not harsh at all Kimmie, out of all the replies that's probably the one that had made the most sense!

But yeh...I am giving it a break for now f*ck it she wants me she can chase me if she don't then she can swivel!

Thanks given by:
Don't completely chuck your chances though by being rude and not talking to her at work. Just because she's basically said no should change how good friends you are.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 03:57 PM)Niall Wrote: Don't completely chuck your chances though by being rude and not talking to her at work. Just because she's basically said no should change how good friends you are.

That'd never happen anyway dude not unless she started being Über-rude to me firs, as then you obviously give it back but will still talk to her and be friends with her, I'm just not going to go chasing anymore instead just keep her at arm's length and let her do the chasing or stay as friends. Simples.

Thanks given by:
(23-08-2012, 11:19 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote:
(23-08-2012, 11:01 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Smash them both!!

Don't think it's gunna work like that mate!

And yeh I knew she was bi but all of a sudden she don't want a relationship and then *BANG* is in a relationship...Fun shiz to say the least just dunno whether I'm f*cking wasting my time completely on the female species...honestly don't think I can take much more of them full stop when you're without them they seem nigh on impossible to f*cking gauge and then when you are with them they are in a f*cking miserable place all the time because they're bitching that you have spent so long with a mate or something so instantly "Something's going on isn't it!"

Again, breakdown in 3...2...1.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Come on lads tell me what the f*ck I'm doing wrong as I always seem to end up falling in love with the f*cking headcases! (I'm a headcase myself so I can be excused from that remark Tongue)

what a fuckin nightmere pal! down tools and leave it, just be her friend.

(24-08-2012, 08:28 AM)Kimmie Wrote: You won't like this, but I have to say that I think she was leading you on. There's a girl we know who completely f*cked our friend over like this. Would be really flirty with him, hang out with him all the time, say she really liked him. Even got him to give a massage once (topless), then massively cock blocked afterwards. She just wanted the attention, like the way he treated her but didn't want anything more.

i recon that lass i was txting just wanted the attention too, so i pulled the plug told her. iam not up for wasting my time or playing games! lifes too short for that shite. at the end of the day her loss not mine, lossed a great lad here
Thanks given by:
Some females thrive on the attention I find. They like to feel wanted, especially after a harsh breakup where they feel anything but. Its always the ones you want that mess you about, and sadly because you want them it's tricky to play it cool. Think you need to give her the cold shoulder mate or it's just like tipping salt into an open wound.

I have worked with a girl for 4 years and each time she was on a downer, she'd lean on me. Each time I asked for her number she either said yes and didn't give it me, or just dodged the question, but whenever i've been away with work and come back she's desperate to come and talk to me. When she split up with her fella, I tried to wait, let her sort herself out, move out and stuff, took her out on a date only for her to tell me ON that date she was getting back with him! WTF?? That evening couldn't end fast enough.

My ex that turned my life upside down and ran off with another bloke 4 years ago still tries to get in touch, yet she slated me for x, y and z when she left - funny how the grass ain't greener on the other side and she realised all the shit I actually did for her! Sorry, i'm quite happy thanks! Not interested in talking to you!
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  they just dont understand... declantg 65 14,493 29-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Last Post: rickye
  Admiral Car insurance do not understand MOTs!! HDIkyle 18 5,889 09-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Last Post: procta