Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
flooding!
#1
Any of you had it bad?

This was my road yesterday..
Only 2 foot deep but still couldnt drive through haha
[Image: IMG_20120611_172816.jpg]
And even my car didn't escape the flooding

[Image: IMG_20120611_092651-1.jpg]


Also for those of you going to fcs. This is one of the neighbouring fields..
[Image: campingflood6.jpg]

[Image: showpic.dml?album=60166&picture=726938#bigimg]

[Image: showpic.dml?album=60166&picture=726933#bigimg]
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#2
Lol.......after all the rain and puddles my NAD still hasn't leaked! Big Grin First pug I've owned that doesn't leak. lol

If that small puddle was on my road I'd have just driven over the path lol......
#3
I'm about 10 miles from Donnington. And there's no flooding near me at all.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#4
Can't drive on the path in a lowered 306 lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#5
Well I am around 40 mile from donning ton and to let you know we have had no rain for a couple of days now... Touch wood it stays away Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#6
Seen some big puddles but no localised flooding here in Hertfordshire, but I'm told we're on a hill so no surprises there I guess.

Good luck camping I guess...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
#7
Haven't had it too bad, luckily I live on a hill Tongue

I know curts had a fair bit. Was talking to him last night. '6 has a mini moat round it lol. They have been pumping it away as it got close to his nans place. Also couple of friends went to download and said that it was muddy as f*ck lol. Tents were fine, just stupidly muddy underfoot.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#8
4WayDiablo Wrote:Can't drive on the path in a lowered 306 lol

Wanna bet. That's what drop kerbs were made for!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#9
Any one know if a double air bed fits in back of a 306? If so that's where I may be sleeping?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#10
Matt Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Can't drive on the path in a lowered 306 lol

Wanna bet. That's what drop kerbs were made for!

Thats exactly what I was thinking, I didn't have a problem in my 1.4..........scraped the f*ck out of the splitter most of the time but that didn't stop me. lol
#11
Matt Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Can't drive on the path in a lowered 306 lol

Wanna bet. That's what drop kerbs were made for!
Yeah I do wanna bet haha picture is decieving its very undulating even with mine lowered 40-50 it scrapes getting onto the drive
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#12
We got it pretty bad in Felpham, and by pretty bad I mean waist deep, people were canoeing etc
#13
4WayDiablo Wrote:
Matt Wrote:Wanna bet. That's what drop kerbs were made for!
Yeah I do wanna bet haha picture is decieving its very undulating even with mine lowered 40-50 it scrapes getting onto the drive

Scrapes are fine....it's the crunches you gotta be careful of. Big Grin
#14
rain? what rain
#15
Been okay down here... Today has been sunny and warm Smile
#16
I had a puddle in the passenger foot well.
#17
306 was bone dry. Skoda wasn't though lmao
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#18
been dry up this side of the north east.
#19
Dry again in the midlands Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#20
How did you get the puddle in the footwell Phil? Driving through puddles or heater matrix or something??
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#21
We've been okay in London, but my Grandparents are in West Sussex and their garden as under water for a couple of days. The main road next to them was flooded too, as was the A27. My Aunt and Uncle live up the road from Curt's and the main road was flooded for a while. Cousin's are off school! One of the parents in a landrover was having to ferry the kids from the school to where the parents were waiting as most couldn't get through the water to reach the school!
[Image: kim.png]
#22
We never get like that around here. And I'm the park of town that's bottom of a hill. Hopefully should be ok Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#23
Anyone want to join me on my island /smug
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#24
4WayDiablo Wrote:Any of you had it bad?

This was my road yesterday..
Only 2 foot deep but still couldnt drive through haha
[Image: IMG_20120611_172816.jpg]




Phil if thats 2ft deep my knob has gotta be about 6ft long

Measurement Fail mate.
#25
...as said, 2ft is about knee height?! Some mighty high kerbs you got there nipper!
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#26
kentiiboii Wrote:Any one know if a double air bed fits in back of a 306? If so that's where I may be sleeping?
Oh it does Wink
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)