306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: flooding!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any of you had it bad?

This was my road yesterday..
Only 2 foot deep but still couldnt drive through haha
[Image: IMG_20120611_172816.jpg]
And even my car didn't escape the flooding

[Image: IMG_20120611_092651-1.jpg]

Also for those of you going to fcs. This is one of the neighbouring fields..
[Image: campingflood6.jpg]

[Image: showpic.dml?album=60166&picture=726938#bigimg]

[Image: showpic.dml?album=60166&picture=726933#bigimg]
Lol.......after all the rain and puddles my NAD still hasn't leaked! Big Grin First pug I've owned that doesn't leak. lol

If that small puddle was on my road I'd have just driven over the path lol......
I'm about 10 miles from Donnington. And there's no flooding near me at all.
Can't drive on the path in a lowered 306 lol
Well I am around 40 mile from donning ton and to let you know we have had no rain for a couple of days now... Touch wood it stays away Smile
Seen some big puddles but no localised flooding here in Hertfordshire, but I'm told we're on a hill so no surprises there I guess.

Good luck camping I guess...
Haven't had it too bad, luckily I live on a hill Tongue

I know curts had a fair bit. Was talking to him last night. '6 has a mini moat round it lol. They have been pumping it away as it got close to his nans place. Also couple of friends went to download and said that it was muddy as f*ck lol. Tents were fine, just stupidly muddy underfoot.
4WayDiablo Wrote:Can't drive on the path in a lowered 306 lol

Wanna bet. That's what drop kerbs were made for!
Any one know if a double air bed fits in back of a 306? If so that's where I may be sleeping?
Matt Wrote:

Thats exactly what I was thinking, I didn't have a problem in my 1.4..........scraped the f*ck out of the splitter most of the time but that didn't stop me. lol
Matt Wrote:

Yeah I do wanna bet haha picture is decieving its very undulating even with mine lowered 40-50 it scrapes getting onto the drive
We got it pretty bad in Felpham, and by pretty bad I mean waist deep, people were canoeing etc
4WayDiablo Wrote:
Matt Wrote:Wanna bet. That's what drop kerbs were made for!
Yeah I do wanna bet haha picture is decieving its very undulating even with mine lowered 40-50 it scrapes getting onto the drive

Scrapes are fine....it's the crunches you gotta be careful of. Big Grin
rain? what rain
Been okay down here... Today has been sunny and warm Smile
I had a puddle in the passenger foot well.
306 was bone dry. Skoda wasn't though lmao
been dry up this side of the north east.
Dry again in the midlands Smile
How did you get the puddle in the footwell Phil? Driving through puddles or heater matrix or something??
We've been okay in London, but my Grandparents are in West Sussex and their garden as under water for a couple of days. The main road next to them was flooded too, as was the A27. My Aunt and Uncle live up the road from Curt's and the main road was flooded for a while. Cousin's are off school! One of the parents in a landrover was having to ferry the kids from the school to where the parents were waiting as most couldn't get through the water to reach the school!
We never get like that around here. And I'm the park of town that's bottom of a hill. Hopefully should be ok Smile
Anyone want to join me on my island /smug
4WayDiablo Wrote:Any of you had it bad?

This was my road yesterday..
Only 2 foot deep but still couldnt drive through haha
[Image: IMG_20120611_172816.jpg]

Phil if thats 2ft deep my knob has gotta be about 6ft long

Measurement Fail mate.
...as said, 2ft is about knee height?! Some mighty high kerbs you got there nipper!
kentiiboii Wrote:Any one know if a double air bed fits in back of a 306? If so that's where I may be sleeping?
Oh it does Wink