Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
G.I. Possibly breaking Dturbo
#1
Basically, as I work 9-6pm 6 days a week it will take me ages to rebuild...

It's a standard ph2 Provence dturbo, in average condition.

I will sell everything cheap, just to get it gone...

Just a few prices to give you an idea:
Standard dturbo wheels/Harriers - £20
Bumpers - £10 each
Full set of Gold/Blue Seats £10
Ph2 headlights £10
Front hubs £15 each
Wings £5 each
Rear opening windows £15 pair
Rear beam £10
Bare shell £30

If anyone wants the car as it is, it's a Provence blue ph2 dturbo with no engine in average condition and has covered around 127k miles I'm open to offers.
#2
does it have a bosch?
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#3
No engine lol, it says up there ^^ my Bosch's are mine :p
#4
Learn2read...

Quote:no engine
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#5
Any pics of this? Will help. What exactly is wrong with it to warrant a 'rebuild' ?

Does it have skirts?

Edit - apart from engine of course
[Image: brokendown-1-1-1.jpg]

Dturbo GT2259s build thread;
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3692.html

Daily driver; 330d Msport (doesn't blow up!)
#6
It was a project of mine but family trouble meant I had to move to wales for a few months and this was left...

It needs the engine, as said, possibly new tyres, and brakes...

I can give the new owner the old engine, too.. it's the original engine but has blown the HG... I removed it to freshen up the engine bay and do the HG, I have re painted the engine bay and treated some rust it had then painted with red oxide...

It doesn't have skirts, no.
#7
What turbo is on the blown engine? Could be interested in exhaust mani
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
#8
3 door ?
On the 306 waiting list.
#9
Toxic-Jake Wrote:3 door ?

are you thinking the same as me jake?
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
#10
Mowle5677 Wrote:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:3 door ?

are you thinking the same as me jake?

Yes sir!
On the 306 waiting list.
#11
how much for it all?
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
#12
What are you both thinking? lol

It's a 3 door, yes. I'm not sure what Turbo is on the engine, but I have several turbos and manifolds in my workshop!

I'd like to see 350 for the car, the blown engine and I have alot of spares.

BUT I'm open to all offers...
#13
well we've been looking for just a shell to do a progect so im really intrested. whats the body work like?
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
#14
Woul you post the front driver and rear driver side arch liner? If so what price and they in good condition?
[Image: sig.jpg]
#15
how much for a gt15 mani posted mate
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
#16
I don't have arch liners, sorry.

Londondan, I'll let you know if you will still be interested next weekend? Not going to my car tomorrow as it's mothers day.

The bodywork isn't too bad, no dents as such but scratches in various places.
#17
That fine mate cheers.
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
#18
got any pics of the seats?
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
#19
Drivers side electric window regulator?
Doesnt even own a 306.
#20
can you let me know what turbos you have??
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#21
declantg Wrote:can you let me know what turbos you have??

was worried you were breaking yours when i saw your name under this thread Dec! :|


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking Cherry Red 205 Dturbo andyyy 26 14,690 21-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: allye
  Breaking Black 3dr HDI Dturbo rocker8742 76 55,748 10-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: rocker8742
  Breaking: Ph1 sigma Dturbo S rtha6551 7 6,255 31-12-2015, 02:32 AM
Last Post: rtha6551

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)