Breaking: Ph1 sigma Dturbo S

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Ph1 sigma Dturbo S
Breaking this as its slipped a few teeth on cam belt and can't afford to fix it due to being out of work at the moment

Everything being listed fairly cheap for a quick sale and most of it needs removing from the car by the buyer unless I can get my hands on tools. 

For this reason at the moment all is collection only from Barnsley S75

ALL panels/bumpers - £5 each as paint is pretty poor
Front/rear lights - £10 a pair 
4 x white cyclones tyres not good - £40
4 x gti6 steels with good 2 x rainsport and 2 x proxies - £60 (need tapered bolts that I don't have)
2 x catless xud downpipes - £5 each
Also have a standard exhaust for £5 and one with the back box removed and pipe welded in for £10

9mm Bosch setup with lines/injectors - £90
Td04 welded to T2 mani welded WG and both oil lines - £80

Everything is available but listed the ones people are most likely to be bothered about

Cheers Smile
Thanks given by:
Where are you?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(26-12-2015, 06:58 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Where are you?

Barnsley South Yorkshire mate
Thanks given by:
That's a bugger far to far for me to come rip the front end off.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Pm u on Facebook pal
Thanks given by:
Post the steels? How much tread on them?
Thanks given by:
Pics of cyclones pal. They rattle canned or powder coated?

Also price on drivers side heater vent? I can collect if it's mint condition cheers lad
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2015, 08:12 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Post the steels? How much tread on them?

tread id say 4-5mm but ill need to check that, as they are off the car i could get them packaged up fairly easy if you could arrange the courier?

(29-12-2015, 10:36 AM)ct-hdi Wrote: Pics of cyclones pal. They rattle canned or powder coated?

Also price on drivers side heater vent? I can collect if it's mint condition cheers lad

i wouldnt know how to tell tbf mate i could get you some pics though if you can tell from a photo? drivers vent been cut out for gauge unfortunately Sad
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking Cherry Red 205 Dturbo andyyy 26 4,765 21-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: allye
  Breaking Black 3dr HDI Dturbo rocker8742 76 24,305 10-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: rocker8742
  Breaking - Shit Moonstone HDi DTurbo 5dr Toms306 52 9,278 03-11-2015, 11:05 PM
Last Post: cheapo