Breaking - Shit Moonstone HDi DTurbo 5dr

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking - Shit Moonstone HDi DTurbo 5dr
As title...honestly if you can see any good parts, let me know. lol

Following on from this thread - http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=32250

Postage wont be possible on large items I'm afraid, but anything small should be postable (smaller than a set of headlights). Collection is from near Ipswich. There are pics in the other thread above but I'll add some more with prices in here. Feel free to ask or PM about anything not listed.

GTi spec beam inc calipers for parts/refurb £20

Wiper motor doesn't park btw, so that's not available unless you fancy fixing it. Fuseboard also not available due to this interesting 'fix'...

[Image: IMAG5113_zpsvork7lh5.jpg]

Rear bumper scuffed £15

[Image: IMAG5114_zpsvmvmdnf1.jpg]

Set of clones, average condition with reasonable treaded budget tyres and free brake dust £50

[Image: IMAG5115_zpsdezzfbty.jpg]

[Image: IMAG5116_zpswufyc5gn.jpg]

Untested MAF/TPS/injectors/HP pump

[Image: IMAG5117_zpsztlopclo.jpg]

Front bumper inc grill and fogs (broken but fixable with plastic weld) £30

[Image: IMAG5118_zpsbk5i7nnk.jpg]

[Image: IMAG5119_zpslvj74fmr.jpg]

Heater panel (some rubbing)/silver dash (poss damaged around stereo)/stereo

[Image: IMAG5121_zpsgnyfcclf.jpg]

152k hdi clocks

[Image: IMAG5120_zpsbdclfai5.jpg]

Headlights (been resealed from looks of it) £10 collected, not posting. Grill and hockey sticks £10 collected. Badge £10 posted.

[Image: IMAG5123_zpsig0v3knh.jpg]

Rear lights £10 collected. Rear badge/button £10 posted.

[Image: IMAG5124_zpsdmqahv8s.jpg]

Pitted spoiler £5 collected

[Image: IMAG5125_zpseabr1lqp.jpg]

266mm brake calipers (pads half worn, discs dead) £20 collected, may post.

[Image: IMAG5126_zps0espwr3l.jpg]

Not sure what this pic was supposed to remind me of...gearbox maybe? £30 collected

[Image: IMAG5127_zpsokqepsvq.jpg]

Pair of electric mirrors (working amazingly) £10 collected

[Image: IMAG5128_zpsvpliad0k.jpg]

So yeah, bit of a shitter basically. I know lack of large item postage won't be useful for some of you but cant be helped I'm afraid.

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
Sell me the N/S mirror? Also pictures of the nearside wing and both doors please?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Any luck with checking the door cards?
Thanks given by:
I cant see the NS Jonny, its against the wall and I'm not strong enough to move it. lol

The door cards are disgusting tbh, I did try taking pics but they looked worse than reality, they're solid but looks like they may be scuffed. They're also manual rear windows.
Thanks given by:
Can you hold the clones for me man while i try and sell my wheels?

If they have good tread
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I think you might need branded tyres with your setup lol, these are only budgets! Will have to check tread depth though.
Thanks given by:
(20-10-2015, 09:58 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I think you might need branded tyres with your setup lol, these are only budgets! Will have to check tread depth though.

Check my thread.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(20-10-2015, 09:56 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Can you hold the clones for me man while i try and sell my wheels?

If they have good tread

Are you sure you dont want yellow clones? Theyd look great on your car!
Thanks given by:
Sprayed silver
Thanks given by:
Keep the yellow ones sam, keep them for track with track tyres!!
Thanks given by:
Glovebox any good?
Thanks given by:
Glovebox is broken I'm afraid.

Doorcards (rears same condition)

[Image: IMAG5129_zpsaqeveeed.jpg]

[Image: IMAG5130_zps3nlxkusf.jpg]

NS for Jonny. Skirt is ruined. Rear door has a shallow linear dent that I've tried to photo, probably un-noticeable to most people tbh. Front door and wing looks ok.

[Image: IMAG5131_zpsv1fyp62v.jpg]

[Image: IMAG5132_zpslxy7mhzh.jpg]

[Image: IMAG5133_zpshntt6gow.jpg]

[Image: IMAG5135_zpsedvbhgvw.jpg]

Forgot tread gauge so took pics of tread lol, fronts are 185/55s, rears are 195/55, don't think any match lol.

[Image: IMAG5136_zpszga1l3bg.jpg]

[Image: IMAG5137_zpsmsvixols.jpg]

[Image: IMAG5138_zpstalgqaes.jpg]

[Image: IMAG5139_zpsj0ewlvnf.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Would you post the NSF door and wing? Also side repeater and mirror?

Thanks given by:
Err no. Already said I can't post anything big lol. You can have the door for free if you collect it.
Thanks given by:
Both front door looms? And the mirror switch on the drivers side?
Thanks given by:
Spare wheel hook please. Assume you can post that?
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
No sorry, postage is literally limited to what I can stick in a bubble envelope and send by RM unless otherwise stated.
Thanks given by:
The spare wheel hook and bolt isn't big fella......at worst an A4 jiffy bag.....
Thanks given by:
you could hav eput bashs 2.1 in this and have had a cool project for once.
Thanks given by:
(22-10-2015, 06:03 PM)Ben_w Wrote: The spare wheel hook and bolt isn't big fella......at worst an A4 jiffy bag.....

Ah my bad, I thought you meant the cradle... Confused

I expect it'll be seized solid but if not yeah I can post that. Smile Probably be a fiver posted but will have to confirm weight first.

(22-10-2015, 08:30 PM)Eeyore Wrote: you could hav eput bashs 2.1 in this and have had a cool project for once.

If I had time and money for a project it definitely wouldn't be a diesel. Tongue
Thanks given by:
I could do with the passenger inner door handle surround trim thing.
Pm me some details with a price
Ta
Thanks given by:
Ill give the door cards a miss mate, They dont look like the best condition plus would be hassle trying to get them to me
Thanks given by:
How much for the centre console clock?
Thanks given by:
Tom i really dont understand why you cant post larger items? surely you have an APC depot near yours? Its really not much hassle to go to a supermarket, ask for some cardboard boxes for free, go to your nearest office supplies and get a £5 massive roll of bubble wrap then wrap and pack stuff at your own leisure. Charge £10 postage when its only £8 next day to make it worth your while doing it and be able to send practically anything anywhere thus making more money?

Some peoples mentality is just weird lol surely the whole point of a breaker is to maximise profit?

Anyways, how much for the Dturbo door badges monty? Tongue
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
It was meant to be a fixer, never intended to break it but I f*cked up again. Tongue I've had a lot of issues with large item postage in the past. I'm not ruining the Focus by sticking dirty old parts in it to make £2 after P&P and fuel and have to take jack and tools over there so have very little space left in the boot. I can't expect my Nan to deal with couriers as the car is at hers. I can't leave parts outside my place for courier collection as I used to at previous address. The whole situation is far from ideal and if scrap was a bit higher I'd just have cut my losses and scrapped the whole car. As it is, all I need to do now is sell enough to cover the cost of the car and delivery, as quickly as possible, not restricting access to her garage and making no noise or mess to upset my Nan or her neighbours...

Badges you can have for postage if I can get them off in one piece...
Thanks given by:
(22-10-2015, 09:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(22-10-2015, 06:03 PM)Ben_w Wrote: The spare wheel hook and bolt isn't big fella......at worst an A4 jiffy bag.....

Ah my bad, I thought you meant the cradle... Confused

I expect it'll be seized solid but if not yeah I can post that. Smile Probably be a fiver posted but will have to confirm weight first.

Sorry Ben, it is seized as expected. They all are now tbh, not sure if you can still buy them new?

(23-10-2015, 05:14 PM)thododd Wrote: I could do with the passenger inner door handle surround trim thing.
Pm me some details with a price
Ta

It'll be about £3 posted I think - is there anything else you need?

(24-10-2015, 06:01 AM)connorp Wrote: How much for the centre console clock?

That's already been dibs I'm afraid.
Thanks given by:
No worries fella.
Thanks given by:
Tom would you post the drive shafts and how much would you want for them?
Thanks given by:
No sorry. You can buy them new for £70 the pair posted from J&R though.
Thanks given by:
How do you actually expect to make any money breaking this if you're not prepared to do any work?

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking moonstone 6 Blandy 28 5,763 26-04-2018, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Ben
  Breaking moonstone hdi estate. kentiiboii 0 991 02-03-2017, 10:16 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Breaking Cherry Red 205 Dturbo andyyy 26 4,779 21-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: allye