Crash Claim Help!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash Claim Help!
There isn't a pair of shoes on this planet that is appropriate enough for pheobe...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hope you get your £50 mate!

I think it's the right thing to do. Avoid insurance claims as much as you can - the system is so corrupt it will cost every party involved either directly or indirectly.

If the (relatively) old codger has such a lack of spacial awareness then he should cough up. If anything, you should have asked for £100 for your troubles lol
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Important what oneway said, make sure you realises that you have his insurance at heart and he knows you don't want it to get 'official'.

As for the wing change, I thought I made a guide on pugnet. In at uni and on the phone at the moment. You at ace tonight? We could do it then Big Grin
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Not at ace as im in liverpool at uni still and the 1.4 is at home in ipswich anyway. Got dad to double check that the 1.4 wing was good and he says it looks mint so should be swapping that over in a few weeks time. I got a reply from the guy who says that

"yes that is reasonable. Where and when is good for you to meet?"

He has now agreed to a bank transfer so hopefully Ill see the 80 in my account soon. Smile
Thanks given by:
Fooby Wrote:
JJ0063 Wrote:Did you mention your sore neck?

Haha

yeh, seriously, jog on

calm down sweety pie Wink

I work day in, day out with people trying to pull that one. Does my absolute head in!
Thanks given by:
£80 received from Dave. Sorted! Big Grin Car should be back just the way it was when i get my hands on tools and the 1.4 when i get back from uni in three weeks! Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Crash Mighty306 5 2,475 20-12-2023, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Fooby
  Car insurence after non fault crash! P-Courty 10 2,156 14-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Last Post: P-Courty
  Prescott Hill Crash - S/C Lotus Exige leaves track, lands in next field. Dum-Dum 29 10,807 09-09-2015, 11:53 AM
Last Post: 1616six