Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Emma's HDi
#31
(20-09-2012, 08:39 AM)samass Wrote: White on silver works, white is like cranberry sauce. Goes with everything.

Hmm, have to agree but the cranberry sauce sounds good - nearest colour is diablo I do believe....
#32
Sooo put another 6 months tax on her last month and just put her through the mot... Rear brakes being ordered tonight and new rear tyre(s) and job done for another year...got big plans as soon as danny has a job and I get a decent paid job! Life sucks sometimes...
#33
Feel your pain man, it's only in the last month Charli and I have both had proper jobs at the same time, been four and a half years lol. You'll get there. Smile
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#34
Looking good em, i know what your sayin about work i had 3 jobs all payin min wage an still struggling with stuff but now iv got a proper well paid job and you can certainly sleep easier, you will get there it just takes time
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
#35
Getting there Em's !

finger crossed on the job hunt Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#36
Sooooooo for anyone I don't have on faceache, I now have black masks!

[Image: 941368_10152045745204465_207120750_n.jpg]

Still a lot to be doing to this car but being put on further hold as mine and dannys puppy now has a due date and I need to get things sorted for his/her arrival Smile
#37
Makes her look dirty, think i preferred the crystals.
#38
Disappointed after seeing the start of your post Chris Tongue

Think it did look cleaner with crystals but may just be the pic
#39
I'll giver her a good clean, even though I like it dirty (giggidy) and then see what she looks like, the alloys being filthy make a big difference, that I do know lol
#40
don't forget to plug your lights in...............

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#41
Clean car before pugfest!

[Image: IMAG0849_zps07b7baf1.jpg][/URL]


[Image: IMAG0852_zps043765e6.jpg][/URL]


And as an update...

I has a hole in my radiator! Sad
Luckily I has a Danny to fix it tomorrow for me!
#42
miiigght have an alloy rad on that DT emma

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#43
Should have asked when It happened... Already got a new one! Cheers for thought tho!
#44
Was desperate tbh, £60 delivered for a brand new nissens aint too bad though tbh..
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Emma, Dan and Daniel's pug addiction... ekjdm14 15 9,444 27-01-2021, 05:11 PM
Last Post: ekjdm14
  Emma's PUG Fozzy 85 61,992 15-09-2017, 11:19 AM
Last Post: dorranleane97

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)