306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Carlos182's Astor Grey GTi-6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
yeah.

My advice, if its a daily drive dont get a suede wheel. Will look pants after a while. Better off getting a leather one imo
The cage looks amazing in that colour! <3
Was just about to say exactly what Sean said... Don't get a suede wheel unless you're only going to drive with gloves. The oil from your hands ruins them fast. They look and feel horrible after a short space of time, leather is the way to go IMO. I much preferred my leather OMP WRC over the suede Corsica.
I regretted getting a suede wheel and using it daily and working in a garage doesn't help
Get a suede steering wheel and get some gloves..? Bunch of fannys...
Well TIL my car is loud enough to set a car alarm off.

Wasn't even being an asbo either.
Dropped the other half off at home and as I was waiting outside/pulling off the car alarm next ro me went off... whoops!
Well good and bad today. First of all as you might have seen my drivers side handle snapped Sad

However when I came home I had a package waiting for ne with this in it;

[attachment=12765]

Fingers crossed will get to fit it Friday!
(11-01-2014, 11:48 PM)Carlos182 Wrote: [ -> ]Well TIL my car is loud enough to set a car alarm off.

Wasn't even being an asbo either.
Dropped the other half off at home and as I was waiting outside/pulling off the car alarm next ro me went off... whoops!

Yeah that exhaust is far from subtle. On the motorway, its either 55mph or about 90 otherwise it destroys your ears lol
Fitted the wheel today Big Grin

[attachment=12845]

As you can see, got the purple bug again and touched up the bolts too.

[attachment=12846]
That looks so nice. I am very jealous.
Good Choice on the wheel!
Sorted my handle out today, which of course is an excuse to strip more out!
No more door card on the drivers side for now, will see how I like it.
Anyway, handle came to me in blaze, so that had to be changed!
[attachment=12973]
Not a fan of that. Just looks like you have brought one thats the wrong colour lol.
(22-01-2014, 04:57 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Not a fan of that. Just looks like you have brought one thats the wrong colour lol.

It'll be sorted in due time. Not ideal for me either, but it was better than Blaze! :p
match the wing mirror and maybe the strip on the fuel cap and it look ok!

Cant stand the centre cap missing on the wheel though...just looks awful

and maybe purple steeloys!?
(22-01-2014, 05:07 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]match the wing mirror and maybe the strip on the fuel cap and it look ok!

The centre cap isn't missing!?

I did suggest purple wheels to the previous owner but he was too much of a vagina to get around to doing it Tongue
Would look epic!
(22-01-2014, 05:12 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-01-2014, 05:07 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]match the wing mirror and maybe the strip on the fuel cap and it look ok!

I did suggest purple wheels to the previous owner but he was too much of a vagina to get around to doing it Tongue
Would look epic!

well why can I see straight through to the steering column bolt holidng the adapter on then!? Huh
(22-01-2014, 05:12 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]The centre cap isn't missing!?

The centre cap on the steering wheel you tit.
(22-01-2014, 05:30 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]

Would look epic!

well why can I see straight through to the steering column bolt holidng the adapter on then!? Huh

Oh i thought you meant on the wheels not the steering wheel lol

(22-01-2014, 05:31 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-01-2014, 05:12 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]The centre cap isn't missing!?

The centre cap on the steering wheel you tit.

lady garden.
I've got a centre on order Big Grin

Would look epic!
lmao Guiltyyyyy

It really would look amazing. You know you need to do it.
Finding a proper candy purple is proving difficult. My cam covers are done in "candy purple" and ts just a flat purple. I was something properly sparkly but i suspect it will be a 2k job and I'm not splashing out loads of money just to paint some cam covers lol.
Get the wheels done but get them done by someone who can do proper candy colours.
I know someone who could probably do it for you at a reasonable cost if you want proper candy purple Niall? Same goes for you Carl... I think wheels were quoted at around £50 each?
Not sure I need it now. I might have a new ninja plan for the cam covers anyway...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18