306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: ph1 cherry red sedan. TD04 box mounted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: 1385293_10152279617940620_17359635_n_zpsb57104f1.jpg]

got a problem, drivers side tyre is rubbing on the coilover, like bad, can smell burning rubber and theres rubber all over the rim, think I need to remove the helper spring and wind the cup up out of the way.
i think it looks alright ThumbsUp
I like it!
Needs a drift wing...

[Image: 9223_249685755506_823980506_8615008_2681998_n.jpg]
anyone had this problem with coilies before?
What spacer you got on front
10mm, only rubs on drivers side, so don't try saying I need bigger spacers lol..
Don't understand how it doing it. I ran 15 spacers though haha
ill remove the helper spring tomorrow, and wind the cup up out of the way.

would it be because the drivers side tyre is a brand new one?? just a though
U sure the tyre is same size? Sounds daft but I had a tyre that rubbed and it was a tad bigger never new till I checked lol. Try swapping it over to other side
there all 205/40, im going to try swapping it over tomorrow, if not then ill remove the helper spring.
You can get away with no spacers at all on front. Strange one. What coiliea u got
cheap ones, danny hall ran them with his vortex.
405 spoiler ftw
hell no!
Different make Tyres? When I had lensos had 195's on front and back but fronts had slight stretch and rears didn't they was different makes front to back. Just cos there same size doesn't mean they actually are if you get what I mean
that's what im thinking, the new tyre has a big sidewall, il try another wheel on it first, if its the same, then ill remove the helper.
will probably only just be rubbing, 2mm spacers will clear it.
You see... the sedan is rejecting vortex... so donate to moi and find some 16 inch steelies to band
That looks quite smart. I think with a few subtle changes like colour coded door handles, wing mirrors and Dturbo bumper it would look really nice.
Every plastic get painted gloss black
(11-10-2013, 06:09 PM)karl1989 Wrote: [ -> ]Every plastic get painted gloss black

Good shout! Just please don't go PH2 or 3 they really do not suit a sedan IMO.
dum-dum I know its rubbinb obviously lol, im not adding more spacers, its far enough out as it is.
Chris is saying it'll only just be rubbing, so a couple of mm would probably clear it. Fit bigger spacers or remove the helpers, they're your options. I had the same issue with my PR3s except to the point that the wheels wouldn't go on. I removed the helpers as it was already running 20mm spacers.

They don't suit the sedan IMO, look far too big.
Needs a dturbo front bumper
sorry but dont think they suit. but thats imo...if you like them...then crack on!
I would try swapping for a rear wheel with a different make of tyre...amazing how different sidewalls on same sizes but diff makes can differ in shape and thickness etc
i think that looks ace mate.

get a little spoiler on there like the mi16 one and it'll look win
Fixed, swapped a wheel over Smile
i might just have to come round late at night and aquire them wheels of yer haha
Haha jamie, get some pics up of yhe sedan, i know someone selling some of these rims
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8