306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: ph1 cherry red sedan. TD04 box mounted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
its turned right down an you didnt hook boost gauge back in so its got a leak but deffo feels much better than lucas
messed with pump today, got it hitting about 18-19psi with TONS of smoke on boost, so theres a leak somewhere, it had a new Dseal lastnight, will check inlet gasket/bolts and the main turbo hose see if its got a tear anywhere.
Jealous. I'll ask again, sell it to me Tongue
haha, driving a pretty slammed sedan is awesome! the amount of people asking me, "why did you buy a 405?" errrr??
[Image: null_zpsc066bd1c.jpg]

pic of the bosch, got a leaky injector though, and a massive boost leak from somewhere, smokes loads on boost, yet I cant hear any leaks.

[Image: null_zpsc0c2b5c6.jpg]
Leaky injector now fixed, picked up a decat pipe for a fiver, figured out why its not boosting, turbo needs winding up more!
What alloys you going for chap?
im actually not sure, probably cylones, got some lined up.
Get my minilites of it for some proper stance
not wanting to spend that much on wheels, I can have my steelies banded 8j front 9j rear for 45 a wheel.

Fitted a decat today and wound the turbo up more, much better, sitting at a 20psi tune, on a k14 with a gov'ed bosch.
Where's that at? That's a great price, might be interested in that myself
a company on facebook that someone suggested to me
Jesus that bay is clean!
its really clean Smile
Could you pm me the name of that company?
Finally lut my plate on, not used it since my old xud.

[Image: null_zps257b0165.jpg]

And a few pics, nothings changed tbh.

[Image: null_zps0f7e4278.jpg]
[Image: null_zps7cf28b59.jpg]

Also bought a big turbo ready to bolt on Smile
Looking good! Im sure you've got some awesome ideas in mind for this :p
I have some plans Smile
Keep the steels standered and use as a sleeper.
There only 14" though, i got my eyes on some clones, so i can fit some 6 brakes
got some cylones on today

[Image: 8A06141C-F7E9-4D32-88DE-BCA0F355EB0C-175...fc24c9.jpg]

needs more lows on the front, so might order some coilies next month
Looks pretty good, try not to trash this one with a bunch of tacky chav stuff.
are you thinking of the same person?
The same person who had the cherry red phase 2 Dturbo who then sold it on to AaronDT who then sold it on to someone else and then became known as the "slapper" car, yes. But good on you for trying to clean up your act ThumbsUp
cherry red dturbo? nope diablo, and i got it off arron, had it 1.5 years did loads to it and got it well known, how did it become known as the slapper car? and also show me how it was chavy?
Diablo red that was the one. Maybe chavy wasn't the right word but it had been around the block a few times. But I was referring to it's reputation after you had had it lol, got a bit muddled up there. Carry on the good project bud!
tbh, my mate had it 2 weeks, sold it and a lad from sheffield still has it on his drive, writ off though sadly.
Looks well pal bout time you got some wheels lol.

It was a smart car your Diablo fail to see how any of it was chavvy or tacky?
bodywork wasent great but, not many are.
(09-08-2013, 06:51 PM)306Puggy Wrote: [ -> ]The same person who had the cherry red phase 2 Dturbo who then sold it on to AaronDT who then sold it on to someone else and then became known as the "slapper" car, yes. But good on you for trying to clean up your act ThumbsUp

Do you have it in your ability to stop being a lady garden?

"Back in the tuning game"? It's taken you 6 weeks, so far to do something which has been done over and over... The next Darren Lobb eh? Confused
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8