Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How many miles do you do a week?
#1
Okay guys time for a new topic. Let's see who is serious about modifying. Last year I relegated my car to weekend only duties so that I could start to seriously modify it after having to use it for communting for a good couple of years. As of now I probably do about 50 miles a week and am loving it. Over to you lads to say what you think and how you achieve your car related goals :geek:
#2
I do about 400 miles a week. Then about 30 a weekend in the Peugeot. Car is going off road soon for a top end rebuild and after that, who knows!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#3
I do around 300 miles a week....I try to cut it down to around 250 a week if I can though....thats not easy as it sounds!!
#4
I done 2.3k in the last month... too many :-(
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#5
400-900 a week Sad
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
#6
What the hell do you do to 400-900 a week?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#7
Weekend commutes between Glasgow and York, Phil... Sad
#8
I go to and from uni 260x2 a month... and shopping + 10 + sailing (30)x4

so....

260x2 + 10x4 + 30x3 = 650/4 =162.5 miles a week!
#9
6-800 a week
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#10
bout 200 a week summat like that
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
#11
I currently do 0 a week in my 306 as it off the road for winter, but i do 50 miles a day normally, iv got a berlingo 1.9d van for the winter, the power is mad, i can do just over 80 flatout and that's down hill with the wind behind
#12
I do about 100 a week with normal running around town and commuting, then I usually go out to the country on a weekend, and to away games in the rugby league season (so anywhere from 10 miles to Bradford, 15 miles to Wakefield, 20 miles to Castleford, up to 90-100 miles to Hull, Warrington, Widnes or St Helens, and occasionally 300 miles to London)...

I reckon around 250 a week average Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#13
4 trips to and from work every 8 days. 3 miles each way.

24 miles a week. Smile
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
#14
Roughly 4-500 a week. Sooner the dturbo is back on the road and the thirsty Astra is off the road, my wallet will be friends with me again...
#15
Ive dont about 4.5k since I bought the HDi mid october
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#16
Done 10k in 7 months I've had the HDi
[Image: sig.jpg]
#17
Lads I've just figured it out. When I got my Turbo it was on 128k now it's nearly on 150k so that means I've done 22k since I've got it! Mad! Can't believe I've done that much lol! Although most of it has been easy mileage.
#18
Week by week would be pretty hard to figure on mine due to the fact half the time its off the road etc, but i bought it two years ago on 91k, and its now done 103k iirc, so 12k in 2 years, 6k a year, it hardly gets usedTongue

Trouble is the car is purely for fun, and not really used for commuting, so every last inch of those 12k miles was on full power / giving it some serious abuse!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#19
Just because you do less miles doesnt mean you are more serious about your modifying!

I balance my mods with where/when I have to use my car. Plus being at uni I cant afford to run 2 cars.

Anyway probably hitting 150-200 miles a week!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#20
Had the bora for just less than 6 months and iv done 10k in it. Although that does include an 800 mile trip to Cornwall and back and also going down to Guildford (KrisB's) with jake to pick up the black DT, so pretty much 1000 miles more than usual there...
#21
Cool Darren! It's great to see you here again! Keep doing your thing bud! Yeah my cars getting like that as well, but more for the handling side of things! Haha! We are like brothers I tell you!
#22
I do around 200-250 but im trying to get it down to around 100-150 as i use my car for stupid trips usualy like a 5 min walk to the shops lol
#23
Flynn Wrote:Cool Darren! It's great to see you here again! Keep doing your thing bud! Yeah my cars getting like that as well, but more for the handling side of things! Haha! We are like brothers I tell you!

lmao

Wipe your nose dude, you've got a uh... bit of... um...

Doing about 250 a week myself, none of them in either of my 306's lol. Managed about 20k last year though, not sure exactly how as i was closer to work then...

Will be racking them up in the HDi once she's good though, after driving the 106 all winter i've got a need for speed :violin:
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#24
in a good week.. i reckon about 40 miles..
#25
I probably do anywhere between 200 - 600 miles a week. I enjoy driving Sad
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#26
ive just done a 560 round trip from derby to cormwall in 2 days. but my record is 2300 in a week and i tell ya i never want to do that again. incase your wondering im a removal man who drives alot.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#27
Probably about 50 at the moment but will be up in the 3-400ish when I'm back working in march

Last time I tanked my car I got 37mpg Sad shocking, especially considering 2/3rds of that was at 75mph on the motorway!

Miss my 405 1.9 NAD and its 60mpgzzz!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
#28
Did 1200 miles in 2 n a half days..
#29
Just checked my last call out claim sheet and last time i was on call, I did almost 700 miles in one day. That f*cked me up something rotten. So glad I don't have to do that sort of mileage in the 306. Although I love it, it's not the most comfortable of cars. Skoda just loves motorway miles!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#30
NiallHarper Wrote:Skoda just loves motorway miles!

So does mine Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PROJECT OF THE WEEK bashbarnard 20 11,283 27-04-2016, 08:18 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  WANT! Why is it 25 miles away :( cpikey316_ 29 14,191 18-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Last Post: cpikey316_
  So its that day of the week again.. FRIDAY! Matt-Rallye 16 8,210 01-11-2014, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Poodle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)