for those of us that dont use gloves when working...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for those of us that dont use gloves when working...
yes, we end up with cuts all over our hands..

100 plasters, £0.50 delivered.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/sportsdirect...ers-898034

cant complain!

credits to HUKD
Thanks given by:
are you on drugs....
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
When isn't this guy on drugs...
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
suppose i could use them for wankin....
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2012, 11:12 PM)kingy Wrote: suppose i could use them for wankin....

hmmm....noticing a bit of a trend here with you....

I wear gloves most of the time doing my job, but then if YOU were changing dog shit bins for a living, ill bet you'd be wearing gloves too! Confused
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Using a glove when wanking is technically a posh wank!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I wear gloves for working on me motor....but I still get cuts....just the glove fills full of blood before I realise...

excellent for terrifying the misses when you go in and take it off and you hand is covered in blood!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2013, 09:46 AM)Piggy1987 Wrote: I wear gloves for working on me motor....but I still get cuts....just the glove fills full of blood before I realise...

excellent for terrifying the misses when you go in and take it off and you hand is covered in blood!!

last time my hand was covered in blood i ended up changing the bed sheets as well.
Thanks given by:
Latex gloves are crap though, was always cutting myself with them or scuffing knuckles, bought some thicker ones from here - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-X-PAIRS-BUI...2c68a12775 - and they're loads better, don't keep getting cut/scratched, dont make your hands sweat and each pair lasts for weeks!
Thanks given by:
I found that I still get dirty hand with those...and they aint water, oil, fuelproof!

Nitrile is dang good...stronger and thicker...and latex can give a rash
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
The front is 'everything' proof, and unless youre putting your whole hand in a bucket of oil there shouldn't be a problem lol. Your hands do get dirty on the back where the breathable cotton (?) bit is if you keep leaning in crap, but its much easier to wash off than having nothing there. I tend to use some barrier cream as well as gloves anyway lol. I still use the shit thin ones for oil changes/fuel work just to save the gloves getting dirty really lol.

I used the thin nitrile ones at college and Ford and was constantly changing them due to rips and was getting so sweaty. But the worst thing about them is no 'impact' protection, depending on what the job was, fingers were getting damn sore by the end of the day with sharp bolt heads and pushing caliper springs in for example. But then again I'm a bit of a pussy so may not affect you guys haha.
Thanks given by:
Ok then.. Speechless
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
wuss.
gota toughen up the skin not soften it!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2013, 03:24 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: wuss.
gota toughen up the skin not soften it!!!

Lol, its not soft, more dry and flaky...big gaping holes/cracks open up if I do anything at all without gloves. Undecided f*cking OCD ruined my hands years ago.... Dodgy
Thanks given by:
I get that...mainly in winter...skin cracks open like I have cut it!!! hemp cream is the trick
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Hemp cream? Confused I just keep using Aqueous cream after washing my hands, get through tonnes of it lol, good job its cheap.
Thanks given by:
hemp cream sooths but toughens the skin tko
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
you lot are mad. MTFU use bare hands and wash em properly afterwards!lol
Popcorn
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
aye but then you need to buy decent hand cleaner to scrub it off and nitrile gloves on ebay are cheap
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
just ordered 2 packs of plasters. It says there is a skateboard for £2.50 but i cant find it D:
Thanks given by:
Some people haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2013, 10:00 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Latex gloves are crap though, was always cutting myself with them or scuffing knuckles, bought some thicker ones from here - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-X-PAIRS-BUI...2c68a12775 - and they're loads better, don't keep getting cut/scratched, dont make your hands sweat and each pair lasts for weeks!
Only thing with thicker gloves you can't feel properly what your touching

Giggity
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2013, 06:06 PM)Dicky Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 10:00 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Latex gloves are crap though, was always cutting myself with them or scuffing knuckles, bought some thicker ones from here - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-X-PAIRS-BUI...2c68a12775 - and they're loads better, don't keep getting cut/scratched, dont make your hands sweat and each pair lasts for weeks!
Only thing with thicker gloves you can't feel properly what your touching

Giggity

Depends how big it is. Wink

Lol, tbf the gloves I linked fit me perfectly so it's not actually that bad, the only issue I've had is putting tiny interior screws in thier holes, nothing 'outside' is small enough to be an issue. Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  do i or dont i cully 43 8,754 23-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Grafting Gloves silverzx 11 4,077 26-01-2013, 11:36 AM
Last Post: silverzx
  Why I dont like working on Peugeots Dum-Dum 33 6,862 18-07-2012, 09:16 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam