My Baby Blue 306 D Turbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Baby Blue 306 D Turbo
Lol, I also can't be without a wiper, but then again, with the roads being covered in shit and mud round here and some odd air effect that blows literally evertything from underneath onto the back window (sure the hatch wasn't like that!) then a ten minute drive sufficeintly coats the rear window enough to not be able to see a thing. As well as 'starring' following drivers headlights which is horribly glaring.

But thats ok fcos I can use the side windows, oh wait, its French, the blower motor wont work so the windows are steamed up too.

Still have the wing mirrors I guess if I open the windows....oh wait, no, the heaters dont work in those so they're covered in condensation too.

Reversing a big estate with no visibilty anywhere is interesting tbh. Confused lol

However it's my opinion that I need a wiper - not that everyone does lol. However its also my opinion that if someone can't see a bright white reverse light, hear a rattling clattering HDi engine or can't even see a large object coming towards them they should probably not be walking through car parks anyway! Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2013, 05:33 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Lol, I also can't be without a wiper, but then again, with the roads being covered in shit and mud round here and some odd air effect that blows literally evertything from underneath onto the back window (sure the hatch wasn't like that!) then a ten minute drive sufficeintly coats the rear window enough to not be able to see a thing. As well as 'starring' following drivers headlights which is horribly glaring.

But thats ok fcos I can use the side windows, oh wait, its French, the blower motor wont work so the windows are steamed up too.

Still have the wing mirrors I guess if I open the windows....oh wait, no, the heaters dont work in those so they're covered in condensation too.

Reversing a big estate with no visibilty anywhere is interesting tbh. Confused lol

However it's my opinion that I need a wiper - not that everyone does lol. However its also my opinion that if someone can't see a bright white reverse light, hear a rattling clattering HDi engine or can't even see a large object coming towards them they should probably not be walking through car parks anyway! Rolleyes

MTFU, my estate has plenty of visibility compared to my Transit...
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2013, 05:36 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 05:33 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Lol, I also can't be without a wiper, but then again, with the roads being covered in shit and mud round here and some odd air effect that blows literally evertything from underneath onto the back window (sure the hatch wasn't like that!) then a ten minute drive sufficeintly coats the rear window enough to not be able to see a thing. As well as 'starring' following drivers headlights which is horribly glaring.

MTFU, my estate has plenty of visibility compared to my Transit...

I guess the blower motor works in yours then? Its amazing how little you can see with everything steamed up, even with the window down joining a motorway is a bit dodgy! Confused Dodgy

I've also got a feeling theres a nice big rusty hole in my boot judging by the fact the rear area is literally always steamed up, but meh, if I don't look for it then it's not there right... lol
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2013, 05:14 PM)Dan! Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 05:06 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: nope its not fact, its my opinion to try and avoid knocking people down when reversing

also fact that side mirrors distort the image, making cars/objects often look further away, centre mirror is flat giving true perspective

You are a true grade A cock. Are you ever wrong?

?!?!?!?!????!??!!!!?!?!?!?

my first grade A....yay :-)
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I had limo black windows, no wiper and 3 months of soot on my dtub and could see out the back fine?

OT:
Love to see you drive that over here..
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
How couid you possibly see fine though all that shit? lol

I had limo tints once, absolutely hated reversing in the dark with zero visibilty and never had them again lol.
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2013, 05:06 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: nope its not fact, its my opinion to try and avoid knocking people down when reversing

also fact that side mirrors distort the image, making cars/objects often look further away, centre mirror is flat giving true perspective

If they are stupid enough to walk behind a reversing car then they deserve it. Also how often do you reverse at a speed where it would actually be dangerous
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2013, 10:23 AM)Matt Wrote:

If they are stupid enough to walk behind a reversing car then they deserve it. Also how often do you reverse at a speed where it would actually be dangerous

Erm, I might have hit someone parked behind me when I though there was noone there and was reversing round the corner.

Got out and had a look, couldn't see any damage, drove off. Got a call the next day, a colleague was at a job for the guy whose car I hit lmao

Thankfully just popped the grille out the bumper and was an easy fix, but talk about embarrassing haha
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jaysus, way to spam a mans thread lol.
Thanks given by:
Love the irony of having a 'Koni' springs sticker slap bang in the middle of the rear window on a car where the suspension appears to have collapsed!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:

Well that's utter bollocks. Interior rear view mirrors 9 times out of 10 are magnified anyway causing slight distortion.

(02-01-2013, 10:23 AM)Matt Wrote:

Ask dum dum. Sure he can answer that one for you.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Think il change the tittle of this thread to "rear wiper or no rear wiper?"
Thanks given by:
I love this car, id love to have mine that low but daily ride Sad. Smaller wheels FTW, f#@k the nay sayers its about tailoring your car to your taste, I wouldn't ever get a set of cyclones and be lowered to 40mm like most you see on the road
Thanks given by:
I couldn't help but notice your lack of working suspension. Can I interest you in some handling and style to correct it?
On other cars that look works but I'm afraid 306's just do not pull it off, never have, never will
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
I like it dude keep it up oh amd chamhe the alloys they dont suit any 306 chap
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[quote='Conor_DTS' pid='181327' dateline='1356043739']
lol i knew alot of use wouldn't like it but in Ireland thats the way people modify 306's

With al do respect, but theres a GOOD REASON TO BOMB/NUKE IRELAND OF THE WORLDMAP..if thats how they modifie the 306es... CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored
Thanks given by:
this is now sold, and for all u haters saying its awful looking i got £1425 for it so im happy enough lol
Thanks given by:
Good effort on that, good price to sell for!
Thanks given by:
woh...you should go into car sales!! great sell!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2013, 09:31 AM)Piggy1987 Wrote: so you dont reverse? or just hope that a child isnt walking behind you when you do?!

if you were used to driving a van mate you'd realise, they are not needed if you've got some skills, i haven't knocked any kids down yet and been driving vans longer than cars . .Wink
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
this car got some grief for its looks, i like it maybe bar the extreme tuck but at the end of the day its his car everyone needs to realise some people hate the way your car is lowered 40mm because you think it looks silly any lower lol. its all about your perspective tbh, to each their own
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I really like it! Mud flaps and eyebrows Inlove
Maybe the gti and I should move to Ireland??
Thanks given by:
Really miss tap?????

I have a full set of mud flaps though lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Yeah, you're not too far off ya'know.
I've got myself some eyebrows I need to pop on...
Thanks given by:
Im not to far of felt spec?? I take that as an insult! Its.............um.................. Loving the lows spec lmao

Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 03:56 PM)puglove Wrote: Im not to far of felt spec?? I take that as an insult! Its.............um.................. Loving the lows spec lmao

And the mud flaps..? Come on, admit it! Blush
Thanks given by:
The mud flaps were offered as a factory optional extra i'll have you know lol

Its UK mainland felt spec. Not so extream lol

Thanks given by:
I'm getting mud flaps for my Diablo so I think along with the eyebrows; it's going to look more Irish than UK mainland spec!
Thanks given by:
Im not even going to comment on the eye brows lol

Thanks given by:
there is a phase 3 in the same colour in a scrap yard near me. I presume youre in ireland which is miles away!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my baby n work in progress bighead02 10 2,941 02-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Last Post: SupaStar88
  My miami blue d turbo sherman306 3 1,335 22-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post: sherman306
  my baby 106 :) simonboyle106 8 2,542 19-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Last Post: RetroPug