My Baby Blue 306 D Turbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Baby Blue 306 D Turbo
Only joined the site yesterday so thought id get some pics up of my 306.
Its a 1998 phase 2 D Turbo
Lowered 3 nicks at the back and coilovers in the front, HDI skirts, HDI front bumper, ZX Volcane wheels, 3 leg breaklight spoiler, straight through exhaust etc. The car is very clean for the age has no dents or scrapes at all
[Image: DLZ4447.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0105.jpg]
[Image: dlzwashed2.jpg] [Image: dlzwashed1.jpg]

I think i have it low but the previous owner had it alot lower at the front [Image: DLZdecked1_zpseed19540.jpg] [Image: DLZdecked_zpsbe340c3f.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its not to my liking but if you do thats all that matters
Thanks given by:
I'm gonna be brutally honest & probably get slated but...

It's f*cking awful, absolutely ruined.
Thanks given by:
I was trying to be diplomatic but yea, its f*cked
Thanks given by:
looks clean car needs some more lows though :p

although I could never have a car as low as it is in the last pic, is nice to see a car level, looks daft as feck when its so much lower on just the rear imo
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
Could be abit lower IMO. I really like the huge sticker right where the rear view mirror looks out in the boot.
Hope she reeeks!
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
lol i knew alot of use wouldn't like it but in Ireland thats the way people modify 306's

(20-12-2012, 10:46 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Could be abit lower IMO. I really like the huge sticker right where the rear view mirror looks out in the boot.
Hope she reeeks!
The sticker was on when i bought the car, just havnt got around to taking it off, and yea it reeks lol
Thanks given by:
How does handling get effected by having it that low?

I'm at least assuming you've driven one that's a bit higher lol

Doesn't look THAT bad btw Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Unreal. How can people not like this?! I wouldn't change a thing.
Thanks given by:
it doesnt handle too bad just very very bouncy Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm all for being low and all, just not a massive fan of all the tuck. that said, she does seem really tidy dude!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I would love the car if it wasn't that low, you chucked away those wheels and rear spoiler for a standard one.. Good looking car other than that.
Thanks given by:
Like that! 'Felt spec is my guilty pleasure though.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Not my cup of t to be honest . But each to thier own

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
rid of those naff ZX wheels which can even be found on the Aura...

lower it to a usable height AND properly....nick method is a terrible terrible bodge...

then you have a nice car

(20-12-2012, 10:48 PM)Conor_DTS Wrote: lol i knew alot of use wouldn't like it but in Ireland thats the way people ruin 306's

so true lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(21-12-2012, 06:47 AM)Pete Wrote: Like that! 'Felt spec is my guilty pleasure though.

+1

Normally the 40-60mm cyclone crew that hate the slammed look.

Looks spot on.
Thanks given by:
(21-12-2012, 08:17 AM)306carter Wrote:
(21-12-2012, 06:47 AM)Pete Wrote: Like that! 'Felt spec is my guilty pleasure though.

+1

Normally the 40-60mm cyclone crew that hate the slammed look.

Looks spot on.

You cant got 40-60mm cyclones they are 15" Tongue lol

Thanks given by:
Is this the one that had the springs removed and was running around on dampers alone at the front?

I'm all for a low car but this style looks ridiculous, looks like it's been driven through an RGM catalogue. And wtf is it with sticking badges on the fuel cap trims? Mudflaps are ghey, tuck is ghey, eyebrows are ghey, Ireland is ghey tbh.

And so what if that's "the way people modify cars over there". Try being different and not looking like a fud, I gurantee people point and laugh regularly.

And yes the above is pretty brutal for the time of day but the world's ending today and i'm in a "give a f*ck?" kind of mood.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I like it. Its like playing how low can you go. I think you win!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(21-12-2012, 09:53 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Is this the one that had the springs removed and was running around on dampers alone at the front?

I'm all for a low car but this style looks ridiculous, looks like it's been driven through an RGM catalogue. And wtf is it with sticking badges on the fuel cap trims? Mudflaps are ghey, tuck is ghey, eyebrows are ghey, Ireland is ghey tbh.

And so what if that's "the way people modify cars over there". Try being different and not looking like a fud, I gurantee people point and laugh regularly.

And yes the above is pretty brutal for the time of day but the world's ending today and i'm in a "give a f*ck?" kind of mood.

Repped , feeling your brutal honesty today lol Big Grin

Thanks given by:
Looks fapping epic. Volcane alloys are so much win! Only thing I'd change is the light brows.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
its was lower on front?. sump scraper
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Ireland must be super flat, would never get away with a car that low here, for a start it wouldnt be able to get on or off my drive lol. Brave choice having the splitter aswel as massive low
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Also are spacers not avalible in Ireland??? the wheels look stupid set that far in the arch lmao

Thanks given by:
I have to say I think that's the main issue for me... the tuck. Needs some -offset.
Thanks given by:
thanks for the positive replies lol i know the car isnt to everybody's taste but i like it.

to answer a few questions, there is coilovers in the front with the helper spring removed. and il not be putting spacers on with the volcanes lol il mayb get cyclones after christmas
Thanks given by:
Irish by any chance; i don't understand this in any way...

But yeh, as the rest said Puke
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Sack off the volcanes, get some wheels that fill the arches, and you might be able to pull of that height?

Not to my taste, worst colour, and don't fancy the eyebrows, spoiler etc much, but the stance is the issue, looks like a cut'n'shut job!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Baby blue = No
Broken spec = yes
Thanks given by:
Different shade spoiler and bumpers, needs some spacers. Serious though think the euro look could be done with some space,camber and some arch bits for when you roll the arches so it'll connect up the trims and bumper so it doesn't look like a gap between the two
[Image: vw-golf-mk2-gti-wheel-arches-06.jpg]
Like so, maybe that'd be too far though

Screw it, 40mm and cyclones. Go.
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my baby n work in progress bighead02 10 2,941 02-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Last Post: SupaStar88
  My miami blue d turbo sherman306 3 1,335 22-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post: sherman306
  my baby 106 :) simonboyle106 8 2,542 19-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Last Post: RetroPug