Comparisons!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comparisons!
You all by now should know about my recently being taken for a c*nt by the thing which caused me to post so many posts asking for advice (N**mi). And if you don't you should proceed in taking your left hand and placing it on the back of one's head and smashing your head into your keyboard several times whilst imagining me.

But seriously due to a painkiller induced thought session (it turns out that there is a 99.9% chance that my knee pains of late are actually arthritis...total f*cking shitter!) I have been sat here comparing females, I know I shouldn't!

I have come to the conclusion that although when I was with N**mi (from this point read *IT*) I was happy for a few hours etc then I'd get home, sit there and think of *IT* and get myself into a state where I was that depressed I'd sit and wonder about how I could move on, does she feel the same way about me as I do her etc, which 9 times out of 10 resulted in me boring the shit out of you asking for advice on what to do next.

Now since Soapy Sophie has come back onto the scene and gave *IT* a thorough telling off I've been hanging around with her a lot more (Soapy that is!) and I have discovered that while I was with *IT* my happiness was only short lived. When I come back from Soapy's I'm still happy hours after...I've actually started waking up with a smile on my face now which is something I haven't done for a long time. I'm not looking at Soapy as relationship material or anything else for that matter at the minute she is just a friend...A friend whom I forgot just how much I treasure!

It's amazing just what cutting the ties with what you thought was your only form of happiness can do!

Another thing about the two of them:

Naomi seems to think that she's the one who always bails me out etc, picks up the pieces that others leave behind and all the rest. She never once dipped her hand in her pockets to buy me a coffee or anything it was all take, take, take. Despite everything I had helped her out with or bought for her.

Soapy says the same thing, except she has actually done that and she's also helped me out of a huge pickle the last few days. She is even willing to pay for my fuel to get there just so she gets to spend time with me, when I was without a car she arranged for people to pick me up so she could see me.

All in all I'm actually happy so from here on in you will no longer see depressing posts (You may breathe a sigh of relief, just a small one, mind!)

Actually looking forward to going travelling in the next year with Soapy. If nothing happens, nothing happens I'm not expecting anything so anything more is a dream come true, if it doesn't happen then I'm still going to have an epic few months if not longer with what can only be described as a friend that truly is 1 in a billion.

Opinions:

A} Naomi

B} Soapy

Which would you prefer?
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: useless_thread_1.jpg]

But based on the previous posts, i'd go with b.

Stay away from a. She seems like an attention seeker
Thanks given by:
If we're going on looks Cpokey then the pics (which we're not!) would be worthless anyway as they are both worlds apart.

I'll paint a picture:

A} Is quite short (5'2"), has long blonde hair, fairly pretty although I have noticed (rather alarmingly!) a striking resemblance to her father. She is also a little chubby has big boobs and uses them as a focal point (if you don't notice them she automatically tries to point them out by referring to the fact that she has a large pair) and describes herself as goth, but besides the band Tee's I would say she's more of a scene chick. And has a rather annoying bullring through her nose.

B} Is tall, 5'10" to be exact has a very, and I say VERY shapely figure (and great boobs!), has long blonde dreads (which suit her!) and is extremely pretty, she isn't a goth, trendy or anything else she's just Sophie. She is equally at home in band Tee's, mainstream clothing or more annoyingly, my favourite hoodie. She has a few piercings which don't in any way detract from her looks, she is still equally attractive.

But more to the point I was referring to who they would prefer as a friend!

Thanks given by:
f*ck me i've built a steam turbine in the time that you've been chasing these tails. B is clearly the way to go but if you're not getting it of either, stop banging on about it on here and find something else that is worth banging!

I've met hundreds of these chicks who just want to lead you on, usually to bolster their ego to nail someone else or to get back at someone else. Sounds like you fancy any female in your life at the moment given your recent posts. :o
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 07:19 AM)C2K Wrote: Sounds like you fancy any female in your life at the moment given your recent posts. :o

Actually I did fancy Naomi, however this wasn't a thread about which one I fancy or anything else for that matter. If you don't like the content of my posts do what a normal person would do...Don't look!

Thanks given by:
Deffo go with option B mate though I would of put her as option A personally - my first choice, because option B makes her sound like a back up plan Sad
Thanks given by:
Soap.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
C. Cronic masturbater
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 10:32 AM)Connor Wrote: C. Cronic masturbater

Connor you wasn't included lmao

But I agree Andy, B does make her seem like the fallback!

Thanks given by:
poke them both?
Consent is only a small matter now days generally overlooked.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
B sounds like the better choice. Cant stand these nose rings. A stud is subtle enough!
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 05:21 PM)SRowell Wrote: B sounds like the better choice. Cant stand these nose rings. A stud is subtle enough!

hush you, nose rings are win.

Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 05:22 PM)samass Wrote: hush you, nose rings are win.

Only if you're a bull!

But seriously Soapy is win!

Thanks given by:
nah man, i'm no bull, but my nose ring is win.

Thanks given by:
On a bloke, possibly. On a female, it just looks so, so wrong.

Thanks given by:
again, wrong man, on the right chick, it can look so, so hot

Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 08:40 PM)samass Wrote: again, wrong man, on the right chick, it can look so, so hot

unfortunately hes right....
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 08:40 PM)samass Wrote: again, wrong man, on the right chick, it can look so, so hot

In that case Naomi never, ever was, The right chick lmao

Thanks given by:
pics.

Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 08:44 PM)samass Wrote: pics.

Dude seriously if you saw the original thread, the first one I posted about the situation with Naomi, there was a pic in there.

Thanks given by:
off you go, repost it then.

Thanks given by:
I've seen pics of them both and tbh I'm not into facial piercings, tongues, nipples and clits...... now that's a different story Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Oh yes, this.
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 08:53 PM)ash240970 Wrote: I've seen pics of them both and tbh I'm not into facial piercings, tongues, nipples and clits...... now that's a different story Big Grin

My lasses pierced tongue is the best thing that's ever happened to my penis.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 08:53 PM)ash240970 Wrote: I've seen pics of them both and tbh I'm not into facial piercings, tongues, nipples and clits...... now that's a different story Big Grin

Andy for the benefit of Sam what do you reckon to each of them?

Thanks given by:
f*ck Andy's opinion! (no offence mate lol ) I want to draw my own conclusions and I can't be arsed trawling back through your threads!

Thanks given by:
Samass - just friend him on FB and look at his friends list then you will see pics as for my opinion - its not valid sorry Sad
Thanks given by: