Accidentally OD'd on paracetamol - Halp

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accidentally OD'd on paracetamol - Halp
(16-12-2012, 12:28 AM)Dan! Wrote: Srs - Just took 1x500mg paracetamol tablet for my ringing ear ache and then drunk most of a cup of lempsip for my shitty head cold, which has 1000mg of paracetamol in it.

Will I be okay?

Thanks.

For a headache I take 4 paracetamols at a time, I've never had any ill effects from taking that many. Also I was given some Spanish paracetamols by a friend...they are 1000mg per tab and their recommended dose is 2 tabs so you'll be fine.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I took 14 500mg tablets in a day when I was younger.. Only thing that stopped the pain of my stomach ulcer, however I felt drowsy as fook!!
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
^^ At what point did you think "That stomach ulcer hurts enough that I should take 8 times the recommended max dose rather than going to see a doctor". Cause to me that just sounds f*cking stupid. Particularly as Paracetamol wont neccessarily be the correct medication for that type of ailment.
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
I've never taken a paracetemol in my life. You lot need to man up and deal with things rather than popping pills!! lol

However theres no chance of me ever taking one now, my Dad took one for the first time last week....he was alergic to it and came out in a massive rash, knowing my luck he's passed that kinda shit onto me. Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
i usually wash them down with vodka or whiskey

ones to watch are ibruprofen they can burn stomach linging like my mate found out not been able to eat properly for 6 months now and stil on the mend
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
paracetamol do it for me. 2x500mg is standard isnt it? or is it 2x250? D:
Thanks given by:
Paramol are the ones you want Smile
Thanks given by:
LOL at tom the hypochondriac telling us to MTFU.
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2012, 01:29 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: LOL at tom the hypochondriac telling us to MTFU.

I did atually think this but thought id wait for someone to clock it LOL
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2012, 01:29 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: LOL at tom the hypochondriac telling us to MTFU.

Big Grin lol
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2012, 08:40 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: ^^ At what point did you think "That stomach ulcer hurts enough that I should take 8 times the recommended max dose rather than going to see a doctor". Cause to me that just sounds f*cking stupid. Particularly as Paracetamol wont neccessarily be the correct medication for that type of ailment.

I was 14 at the time, and obviously not something I do now, I never take tablets now, don't find them useful at all..
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2012, 09:57 AM)Toms306 Wrote: I've never taken a paracetemol in my life. You lot need to man up and deal with things rather than popping pills!! lol

I'm with you on this one tbh, can't remember the last time I took any painkillers other than when my arms were broken. I only took it because I was really tired and cba with being kept up because of a throbbing ear ache. A lot of people certainly over use them for mild headaches etc which could be dealt with better by eating properly and keeping hydrated. The amount Hannah complains of a headache when she hasn't drank anything all day is beside me lol
Thanks given by:
tramadol and morphine ftw, paracetomol doesn't even touch me with how badly my leg is screwed up
Thanks given by:
[Image: davidsays1_zps891d3568.jpg]
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've accidentally ruined a friends eBay auction... Pebbles167 24 6,348 22-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Last Post: calibra306
  Halp Meeeeeeee!!! MrsMidnight 27 5,250 22-08-2013, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Tallguy_2
Rainbow West Midlands Members - Halp. Kezzieboy 6 2,987 09-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Kezzieboy