West Midlands Members - Halp.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Midlands Members - Halp.
Rainbow 
Evenin' all.

As I'm sure most of you have seen, my can dun failded it's MOT. Cully has very kindly sorted the airbag lights, but now I'm in Brum, with nowhere to work on my car, no tools (left them at home, because I'm a twat) and a couple of TREs and brake hoses to fit. Oh, and the handbrake needs tightening.

Can someone in the vague vicinity of Selly Oak, Birmingham, do me a massive favour? I need both somewhere to do the work, and help doing it as I'm a bit mechanically retarded. The brake pipes should turn up on Monday or Tuesday, and I'd like it done ASAP really.

So, help a brother out?

OHHH, also where's the cheapest place around for an MOT, Kwik-Shit or somewhere?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Mate i would like to help you but realy buissy at work
This week with the boss going on holiday also dnt have
Anywere to do it apart from a little carpark outside me flat.
But there is a garage down juntion 6 spagetty juntion that
Charges me 30 for a mot. Its called tyres at juntion 6.
Leeroy is the boss and is a top bloke.
Hdi decat midlebox mod soon to be stage1Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
I could help ...but you would need to come to me!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2013, 08:15 PM)Hdiestate Wrote: Mate i would like to help you but realy buissy at work this week with the boss going on holiday also dnt have anywere to do it apart from a little carpark outside me flat.
But there is a garage down juntion 6 spagetty juntion that charges me 30 for a mot. Its called tyres at juntion 6. Leeroy is the boss and is a top bloke.

Cheers buddy, I'll look them up.

(07-04-2013, 08:19 PM)Piggy Wrote: I could help ...but you would need to come to me!

You're a bit of a trek, but if things get desperate I'll bear that offer in mind, ta Tongue
Thanks given by:
Anybody?
Thanks given by:
I'd help if you were in Ipswich.... Not much help I know lol.

As for cheap MOT's, small independants seem to do them cheapest. Or halford Autocentre do £25 booked online I think.
Thanks given by:
Halfords is £35, according to their website, but Kwik Shit is £30, don't reckon I'll get cheaper than that. Also found that national autocentres are doing tracking for £15 at the moment.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well known good garages (west midlands) JTaylor2005 4 1,695 24-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Poodle
Big Grin free ramp in West Midlands...? :D highwayman306 10 1,550 20-05-2015, 08:53 PM
Last Post: shervo
  where can I get beam lowered West Midlands 306 blaze 0 1,170 30-04-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: 306 blaze