8. Sam
9. Mark
10. Samass
11. Poodle + 1
12. ninja admin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Nad works, so I'm deffo coming, and ill smoke all yall motherfuckers out! Big Grin
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I might be goin...all depends how much cash i've got left after getting my cat...my ears are still ringing driving back from ace cafe last night lol....
Thanks given by:
On a random/very relevant note, the lady who runs the admin for the campsite has been acting like a complete c*nt for the past few days. To cut the story short, she is trying to change what was originally agreed.

She has been trying to get in touch with Jonny, but he is elsewhere atm and she started calling the workplace today.

So, I'll pop round tomorrow after work and see what the deal is. I wonder go so far as to say that she is going to cancel the camping, but she is acting VERY strange!
Thanks given by:
Ermmm.... What a bitch! I've already made arrangements for this. Frantically trying to get the car in once piece
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Oh god :/
Although, if it does get cancelled, jake I can pay for those bits
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Keep us updated man..
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Carl any news from the site mate?
Thanks given by:
I'm going to pop round to the place when I've finished work, so 5ish.

I am busy for most of the evening, so it will quite late before I can give a full update.

As i said, I don't think it's a major cause for concern, but she's just acting odd.
Thanks given by:
Well Im about to go and fit a hub and sort my rear brakes, better be going ahead still!
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Any news on this?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Update then:

Basically, I know he will furiously deny this, but Jonny should have been in touch with the campsite a few weeks ago to confirm, numbers, names etc and general admin stuff.

The reason why she is being a bit arsey is because she has had to reject a number of reservations in order to honor our deal and with us being away she was unable to get in touch with us. So it is rather nice of her to do this for us.

This is the situation I am in. Tomorrow I will have to provide:
-Some details about the forum, as it is being classed a 'rally meet' and not general camping, due the cars. Now what details she actually needs I am not too sure.
- Provide the names and details of five people who will be there. So I am going to say Jonny, myself as two of them and then some admin members or whoever can send me a pm with your full name, telephone no. etc that should be that sorted.
- Another issue is that she is wanting payment for the whole weekend tomorrow. I am happy to pay the remaining £350 balance, I'm sure I can trust you lot!
- I know you won't react too well to this, but there is not much that can be done. Basically, due to health and safety reason, we will not be allowed to pitch tents once the sun sets. So ideally, everyone (or at least the majority) need to be up here sooner rather than later. I haven't been following this thread closely, so I do not what the plans are in terms of arrival time.

So basically I need:
Someone's number of 'higher power' on the forum, just to be on standby tomorrow afternoon in case I have to call for some details on the forum.
5 names and details
Everyone to be there before dark
Could someone also post the final number of people coming and number of cars.

She was also quite fussy about the noise limit. Now I'm not expecting everyone to be in bed by 10, but at least for the Friday night, so a good first impression is made, just be on our best behavior. She did threaten to call police, so that is the level it will get to, unfortunately.

To throw another spanner in the works, I've got some family commitments in Bolton that have come out the blue and so I won't be there for Friday evening or most of Saturday. I'm hoping Jonny will be back by Friday to sort everything out, if not I'll hang around until you are all settled in and then head off.

Sorry it is a mess, but I quite literally knew as much as you did until today, so I am having to pick up the pieces and trying to get everything sorted.
Thanks given by:
Shall pm you details of mine as I'm coming!
Thanks given by:
Hmm.. Well that's me out - sorry. I definitely won't be there early, I am in London tomorrow and Friday and would be heading back up.

Have fun the rest of you.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
It does get dark til 8pm guys, take that in mind.
Thanks given by:
Im back in the UK now and gonna sort this out tomorrow as best I can. It will go ahead though.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Just sleep in your car, no pitching then Tongue can have my number if you want? Ill definitely be there
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny, you've got my number, in happy for you to stick it down if you need
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Ill be meeting the south lot at like 2.30pm at the "checkpoint" and there will me dec' and my +1 so there's a definite three on the list!

Also I'm happy to PayPal you the money now for me and my +1 if you like ?
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Im worried with the,amount of drop outs we've had about making the full money for you. You need to work out a number before you pay up so you dont end up hideously out of pocket.

You have my number and text ne for my address. Im happy to answer questions. I'll clean this thread tomorrow too incase they wanna look.

Im a defo, just me my car and my tent.

Jp if you drop me your tent tomorrow or Friday I'll pitch it for you.
Thanks given by:
As above, all the drop outs mean that we're looking at more like £45 each for the camping now... :S I, personally, can't afford that, was basing my involvement on the £10pppn figure. I would hate to drop out at this stage, but that doesn't leave me much choice. If we cold get confirmed figures that would be great, be a real shame if this was ruined by people failing to sort their lives out.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(18-04-2013, 02:35 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Im worried with the,amount of drop outs we've had about making the full money for you. You need to work out a number before you pay up so you dont end up hideously out of pocket.

This, people need to MTFU and come!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
What concerns me is some of them should know better, not exactly setting a great example... Don't suppose the forum gazebo is still going to be making it up?
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Could it be that last min arrangements at a different camp site are made?
I doesn't appear to be that many people now coming and I don't want to be paying a whole lot more than a tenner a night
3 in mine
3 in Jakes
Poodle +1?
Dum
cgerrard
Johnny
CJD
I make that 11
Thanks given by:
I need how much this is now i cant really stretch to more cost as had to borrow as new appartments rinsed my wage and only budgeted for the 10pppn im not happy if it jumps to 45
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pugrun 2015 ~ 26th April, New Forest ~ TOMORROW!! Details in first post Poodle 124 38,587 27-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
Thumbs Up April Camping Meet - CANCELLED THE_Liam 33 6,988 17-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  April Club Meet 2015 MY95 17 4,671 27-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: 7057sam