Exterior illumination!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exterior illumination!
Okay, so tested my angels out, unplugged looms from crystals and plugged into angels, headlights worked hi&lo, 'eyes' worked one drivers side, passenger side just hi/lo worked, no sidelights. Plugged in my crystals and went to check everything was working... Neither sidelights worked, only drivers side low beam worked, hi beams were fine... and rear passenger side sidelights/brakelights and fog lights failed to light up...

Really stumped by this... going to drive to halfords tomorrow, install the angels properly and get all new bulbs to replace the ones that arent working anymore...

Checked all fuses and everything is fine, so im hoping that i just blew the bulbs somehow... maybe i plugged something in with power still going through the loom or something! Fingers crossed though...

Anyone got any constructive input on my gremlins?
Thanks given by:
dont fix what isnt broken Wink
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
How are the halo rings wired in? As most angel headlights don't come with the wires attached when bought and it's up to the buyer to solder/crimp to sidelights. Could be abit of shoddy wiring
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Do they come with wiring guide? Might mwil ebay seller
Thanks given by:
Rear passenger light/number plate light & side lights are a fuse

IIRC it's top row as you look at the fuse box
Thanks given by:
http://www.peugeotlogic.com/fuses/fuses3...elist6.htm

That'll help with the fuses I think mate
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
Found the fuse, cheers for the jj... Got them all in and working too which is a ace! look good on the diablo...n eed to think about a colour pattern now... diablo, yellow and black/anthracite/grey
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dash illumination pug306driver 4 1,721 23-11-2017, 11:06 AM
Last Post: pug306driver
  Dash illumination help?!!! Ollievt306 0 1,036 26-03-2017, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Ollievt306
  instrument cluster illumination not working willJspears 4 1,793 15-11-2013, 07:05 AM
Last Post: willJspears