306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Exterior illumination!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so tested my angels out, unplugged looms from crystals and plugged into angels, headlights worked hi&lo, 'eyes' worked one drivers side, passenger side just hi/lo worked, no sidelights. Plugged in my crystals and went to check everything was working... Neither sidelights worked, only drivers side low beam worked, hi beams were fine... and rear passenger side sidelights/brakelights and fog lights failed to light up...

Really stumped by this... going to drive to halfords tomorrow, install the angels properly and get all new bulbs to replace the ones that arent working anymore...

Checked all fuses and everything is fine, so im hoping that i just blew the bulbs somehow... maybe i plugged something in with power still going through the loom or something! Fingers crossed though...

Anyone got any constructive input on my gremlins?
dont fix what isnt broken Wink
How are the halo rings wired in? As most angel headlights don't come with the wires attached when bought and it's up to the buyer to solder/crimp to sidelights. Could be abit of shoddy wiring
Do they come with wiring guide? Might mwil ebay seller
Rear passenger light/number plate light & side lights are a fuse

IIRC it's top row as you look at the fuse box
http://www.peugeotlogic.com/fuses/fuses3...elist6.htm

That'll help with the fuses I think mate
Found the fuse, cheers for the jj... Got them all in and working too which is a ace! look good on the diablo...n eed to think about a colour pattern now... diablo, yellow and black/anthracite/grey