G.I powder coating services

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G.I powder coating services
Gauging interest here,

In the next couple of weeks ill be doing powder coating and spray painting.

Would anyone be interested in these services?

The item will be shot/sand blasted to bare metal then painted

Can do anything eg. Rocker covers strut braces, can do panels have to look into this regarding matching colours.

Will also be doing alloys, full refurb or just a paint, tyres will be removed then refitted and balanced if there is a centre cap, can also fit brand new tyres / part worns at extra cost.

Parts can be posted out to me and posted back when completed or I'm based in Rotherham if your local.

Obviously if this takes off ill get the required sellers package regarding the forum.

Would anyone be interested in this service?

Thanks Smile
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
depends on the cost really mate! How much would it be to powder coat a strut brace? and how much would it be to refurb 4 cyclones in shadow chrome?
Thanks given by:
As above, what sorta prices you looking at?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
^what they said. lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
same here. I need a inlet manifold, cam covers and a lower strut brace power coating
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Price on wheels refurbed and powder-coated please Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Price on alloys will vary depending what you want doing, pm me some pictures of the alloys need to see the extent of the refurb needed before pricing Smile

Also prices will vary if you want the item posting.

Ill get some basic prices up for inlets strut braces cam covers bonnets ect

Thanks Smile

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
assuming your bio is correct and your in Rotherham? If so, yeah will want postage prices as well.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I put in the first post I'm in Rotherham I think ill double check, I assumed you would want postage mate, price will be the cost of painting then cost of a courier to post back.

Ill get some solid prices up tomorrow or later on tonight ill be offering the service end of the month time.

But before then ill get some sample pictures up so people can see my work before committing Smile

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
How long would it take for alloys to be dry enough to drive on?
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2012, 06:50 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Gauging interest here,

In the next couple of weeks ill be doing powder coating and spray painting.

Would anyone be interested in these services?

The item will be shot/sand blasted to bare metal then painted

Can do anything eg. Rocker covers strut braces, can do panels have to look into this regarding matching colours.

Will also be doing alloys, full refurb or just a paint, tyres will be removed then refitted and balanced if there is a centre cap, can also fit brand new tyres / part worns at extra cost.

Parts can be posted out to me and posted back when completed or I'm based in Rotherham if your local.

Obviously if this takes off ill get the required sellers package regarding the forum.

Would anyone be interested in this service?

Thanks Smile

There are no seller fees or packages on here... So why would you want to waste £99 on a site with less traffic...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2012, 07:11 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Price on alloys will vary depending what you want doing, pm me some pictures of the alloys need to see the extent of the refurb needed before pricing Smile

Also prices will vary if you want the item posting.

Ill get some basic prices up for inlets strut braces cam covers bonnets ect

Thanks Smile

There is no major scuffing or dents, just light surface chips and a couple of grazed kurbing marks,

Would want stripping, centres of my alloys spraying/coating ( leaving the lip so I can polish it up ) and lacquering.

Need tyres removed and put back on,

If the price is cheap enough ill drive up to you.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Steve. Depends if its powder coated or sprayed powder coated will need baking on so will be done in a day I would say depending on how much refurbishing they need

I thought you needed a traders status Connor?

Ill get prices up tomorrow for you jake can shot blast it all and just paint the spokes

May not be ready for orders this month but ill try my best

Thanks

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2012, 10:33 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Steve. Depends if its powder coated or sprayed powder coated will need baking on so will be done in a day I would say depending on how much refurbishing they need

I thought you needed a traders status Connor?

Ill get prices up tomorrow for you jake can shot blast it all and just paint the spokes

May not be ready for orders this month but ill try my best

Thanks

generally admin like people to ask them if its alright to trade on here as a business but its not like your a '1 post wonder' so i wouldnt worry too much. might be worth just dropping scott a PM
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Ahh fair enough ill drop him a pm Smile, if it takes off ill give the forum a decent donation

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2012, 10:35 PM)Niall Wrote: generally admin like people to ask them if its alright to trade on here as a business but its not like your a '1 post wonder' so i wouldnt worry too much. might be worth just dropping scott a PM

*Scrott
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I can't really see it being cost feasible, you'd be surprised at how cheap some people will do it.

I use Rugby powdercoat next to work, and if you just want stuff black he'll sneak it in the oven with other parts as he's always doing that colour. Not even that expensive on wheels and things (think it was £10 to coat a wheel). He did my brake caliper brackets for 32 pence a piece, lol.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Ill not be competing with those prices but ill get some prices up and people can tell me yay or nay

Cheers

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2012, 10:33 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Steve. Depends if its powder coated or sprayed powder coated will need baking on

Huh
so whats the difference between powder coated and sprayed powder coated??
Thanks given by:
Nooo, depends if it's powder coated or sprayed. Punctuation fail.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'd be interested in 4 wheels powder coated and tyres replaced with part worns (as long as their decent) dropped off and collected, how much we talking Danny?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
place near me do £1 per inch on wheels. or £2 for chrome. is that roughly same as what you will be charging?
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Karl, so that means a 16" wheel would be £16? That's a bargain! I presume that's with no prep first though?
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2012, 01:26 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Karl, so that means a 16" wheel would be £16? That's a bargain! I presume that's with no prep first though?
ye mate. you drop the wheel of without a tyre and they do the rest Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
That's awesome, people up here want like £30-40 a wheel.

Quite fancy my XXR's in lime green powder coat one day.
Thanks given by:
when i get my rocker cover done ill get a picture for ya
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by: