Serious Challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Challenge
Right,

This knob head tried phoning me up, i ignored the call, phoned back.

He tried to tell me he was calling to ask some questions for a survey for a chance to win £250 amazon vouchers, he was clearly outside and sounded generally quite thick.

I was nice and said i wasnt interested and please dont call, he said that he needs my name to remove me from the system.. (interesting is your system outside?)

Either way, i didn't, just told him to search on my mobile number, he tried to tell me its more accurate using my name?

This fool phoned the wrong person.

So yeah, cheeky fucker, did a little goolging and found this..

http://www.whophonedme.co.uk/07584685969

So, hes clearly up to something.

Your challenge, should you accept it, is to sign this guy up for sex lines, or who he is, or whatever you internet trolls would like to do.

Get him some nice prank phone calls... oh.... yeah, he didnt withhold his number!!

The only thing is ask is, whatever you do, POST IT IN HERE Big Grin I want to giggle
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

Heh...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Im on this like a tramp on chips.
Thanks given by:
did he have a name? something to work with? Big Grin
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a good reason to use up the £10 free credit I got on a promotional simcard in the post
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
dont know his name, as in the URL for that he doesnt give any info a way. Try social engineering him back find his facebook then address etc. send him poo in the post

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Im definitely keen for this hha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
"This is the vodaphone voicemail service..." Awwwww Sad was gonna do the old "Hi is your refrigerator running?" thing lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
LOL connor, refrigerator? explain

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Are you beeing serious foob..?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have a wicked idea.. i'll wait till i get home though as the work computers won't allow me on those sorts of sites Wink
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Am i the first to notice the fooby fail which is the thread title?! Challange? lol
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Midnightclub Wrote:Am i the first to notice the fooby fail which is the thread title?! Challange? lol
repped! owait...
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good point! Hahaha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
hmmm i remember the good old days when textbombing sites were easy to use Big Grin
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Fooby Wrote:dont know his name, as in the URL for that he doesnt give any info a way. Try social engineering him back find his facebook then address etc. send him poo in the post
'Challange' accepted ninja

About a month ago we had a troll on here, took me about 15 minutes minutes to find his facebook account and where he lives lol
Thanks given by:
I'll put it on Craigslist when I've finished playing GoW.

Or someone else could do it in the meantime.
Thanks given by:
Sarah Wrote:Hey guys,

My name is Sarah, i'm 23 and live in SE London, been through a tough time the past couple of years with a messy break up. I'm lonely & looking for some fun to get life back on track.

I'm an honest girl just looking for some no strings attached fun, can I ask that you contact me directly on my mobile as I am currently staying with a friend and don't have permanent internet access. To give you an idea on what I look like, i'm 5'6, slim build, blonde with greeny/blue eyes..

I can be a bit shy, so if I don't answer, leave me a voicemail & if I like the sound of you, i'll get in touch!

hope to hear from you soon xx

Been posting this around, took me 2 mins to knock that up Wink
Thanks given by:
lol someone has clearly done this before!
Thanks given by:
JJ0063 Wrote:
Sarah Wrote:Hey guys,

My name is Sarah, i'm 23 and live in SE London, been through a tough time the past couple of years with a messy break up. I'm lonely & looking for some fun to get life back on track.

I'm an honest girl just looking for some no strings attached fun, can I ask that you contact me directly on my mobile as I am currently staying with a friend and don't have permanent internet access. To give you an idea on what I look like, i'm 5'6, slim build, blonde with greeny/blue eyes..

I can be a bit shy, so if I don't answer, leave me a voicemail & if I like the sound of you, i'll get in touch!

hope to hear from you soon xx

Been posting this around, took me 2 mins to knock that up Wink

Going to use that...to Craigslist!!!
Thanks given by:
oh my god.

awesome Big Grin

Teach this dick, ddaaatss right

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photography challenge thread Jonny81191 806 377,497 09-03-2018, 03:40 PM
Last Post: mr_fish
  Eeyore I challenge you! lolsteve 11 3,403 20-12-2016, 06:44 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  The £1k french cheap track car challenge.. Matt-Rallye 18 5,607 09-06-2016, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Matt