HIDs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HIDs
Not getting into a slanging match whether theyre legal or bot, I dont give a shit, I run them, so if youre here to try and get on a high horse, just f*ck off...

Right, so one of my bulbs is gone, so i need a linky to some decent HID bulbs on ebay, I know theres loads on there, but I don't want some cheap crap. Only need the bulbs as the balasts are working fine. That is if they all share the same connections
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
are you running H7s or H7Rs? Might be best o get a pair of H7Rs if possible. Ive always wondered how you replace one so afraid im not of much help there.
Thanks given by:
I just bought some of the cheapest ones that were in the uk ~£8.50
All the bulbs will be much of muchness unless you are spending £30-40

I'd recommend the h7r's that hid4u do as there anti glare, but they are £40!
I could collect you a set and send them a bit cheaper than the £15 they want if needed as I'm often in Southampton.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HIDS4U-Anti-Gl...2321ff7eaf
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Don't need the h7rs as I've got angel eyes (projectors) so don't really need to worry about getting a bad pattern
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
God you're naughty.
Thanks given by:
find ebay seller HIDs-direct they based in manchester and are great
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bit of a late update lol but I eventually ended up going with hids direct. The first ones I found, I sent the seller a message asking what connections the bulbs had or if he had some clearer pictures. Simple request I though, but got the shittiest message back, well I wasn't going to be passing my money onto them! So then I searched through hids direct ebay shop, couldn't find the size, temp I wanted, have them a call and the lass on the phone couldnt of been more helpful. £11.something and had I been in when the postman came, I would have had them next day!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't get my angel eyes/HIDs to work? rtha6551 5 2,197 15-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Last Post: londondan86
  HIDs rocker8742 3 1,520 30-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Last Post: rocker8742