what to do RANT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to do RANT
hi guys while i was at work today the gf went out in the car to do some shopping and a car has scrapped mine on the bumper. she didnt notice this but when i came home i did. i would'nt mind but its not a easy colour to just go to the scrapyard and get one the same colour. i am going to go to tesco and ask to see if i can see CCTV to see the car and the registration. if i get any look i will go to the police station.

what would anybody else do. heres the damage

[Image: Photo0460_001.jpg]
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Afraid there isn't much you will be able to do about it mate Sad
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Im going to chance the obvious answer here and hope I havent missed something;

Paint it.
Thanks given by:
dam it. think im guna have to just dont want to have to pay the spay shop to sort it. i dont fancy making a mess of it
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
(03-10-2012, 06:08 PM)karl1989 Wrote: dam it. think im guna have to just dont want to have to pay the spay shop to sort it. i dont fancy making a mess of it

Shouldnt be too difficult mate, even with rattle cans, as long as youve got somewhere you can hang it?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Won't be much to spray that... was that tesco on anal road

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
im going to compound it. if that dont work im going to the spray shop. no tesco in brighouse mate
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Anal road?
in all seriousness, tcut might fix that. looks like paint on in the photo so might be able to get alot of it off. certainly look alot better
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(03-10-2012, 06:53 PM)Arron Wrote: was that tesco on anal road

I SERIOUSLY hope this is a real road name, and if it is then picture proof is needed!

Shame about the car but in all honestly the best thing to do is try and spray it yourself. Any members near you that can help? Insurance would be a waste of time for damage that small, don't forget you could lose your no claims/get a higher premium!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
its called canal road not anal but there is a funny few named streets near me Smile. yes im going to give it ago just the paint is dear because it has to be mixed Sad. yes there a few members that would help i hope. just need to find some were to paint it
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
What a bummer :/ at least it does just look like paintwork though not cracked or anything. times like this I really wish our landlord would let us use the garage so I could offer somewhere dry to paint . Give us a shout if need help sanding or use of the electric polisher
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(03-10-2012, 05:55 PM)karl1989 Wrote: hi guys while i was at work today the gf went out in the car to do some shopping and a car has scrapped mine on the bumper. she didnt notice this but when i came home i did. i would'nt mind but its not a easy colour to just go to the scrapyard and get one the same colour. i am going to go to tesco and ask to see if i can see CCTV to see the car and the registration. if i get any look i will go to the police station.

How much do you trust your GF? My mate had a similar issue, turned out his GF twatted the car on a bollard and played innocent afterwards lol.
Thanks given by:
Giveit a polish!
Thanks given by:
That was a typo... but someone has vandalized one of the road signs to say anal I'll take a pic!!!

I'm sure you could make that look a less noticeable using t cut with a shade of green, will be at least be able to remove the red tinge that's on the scuff

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
That would not be vandalism, it would be awesome improving

I have some g3 could give it a go with is it a factory painted bumpstrip or been done afterwards?
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2012, 08:41 AM)lolsteve Wrote: What a bummer :/ at least it does just look like paintwork though not cracked or anything. times like this I really wish our landlord would let us use the garage so I could offer somewhere dry to paint . Give us a shout if need help sanding or use of the electric polisher

will do mate cheers

(04-10-2012, 08:54 AM)Toms306 Wrote:
(03-10-2012, 05:55 PM)karl1989 Wrote: hi guys while i was at work today the gf went out in the car to do some shopping and a car has scrapped mine on the bumper. she didnt notice this but when i came home i did. i would'nt mind but its not a easy colour to just go to the scrapyard and get one the same colour. i am going to go to tesco and ask to see if i can see CCTV to see the car and the registration. if i get any look i will go to the police station.

How much do you trust your GF? My mate had a similar issue, turned out his GF twatted the car on a bollard and played innocent afterwards lol.

i do trust her a driving i think lol ninja

(04-10-2012, 11:49 AM)HDIkyle Wrote: That would not be vandalism, it would be awesome improving

I have some g3 could give it a go with is it a factory painted bumpstrip or been done afterwards?

cheers mate. not sure think it may have been done afterwards
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by: