clutch gearbox problem help!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clutch gearbox problem help!!!
You say the clutch was already on the flywheel yeah, you didnt touch it all? Did you check it over though?

Had a similar problem when I was at Ford, one of the clutch plate springs had popped out and was catching all the time so was hard to get into gear and when it was in gear with the clutch down would still try and drive.
Thanks given by:
nope never touched it atall or looked at it never though there was ne need to tbh
emm yea that sounds very familer to whats happening with mine may take the box back off and see if cant see anything i might just stick my own clutch on and see what happens only thing is its a near new valeo clutch on it
[Image: 306sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The one we done was on a nearly new van, just a faulty clutch had been put on, wasnt old or anything. Looked fine even after the box had been removed, but was very obvious when the pressure plate came off what was wrong with it.

Good luck. Wink Sound like you need it lol!
Thanks given by:
emmmm does sound the same ah well ill just wip the box off and have a nosey to see what i can see

i need all the luck i can get lol
Thanks given by:
i'm getting them just cause they will last way longer then stock and i'm deffo keeping project t lol
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
might just order a set for the craic im sure they would be a good job
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clutch problem MarkTD 15 5,626 22-04-2018, 02:04 AM
Last Post: Dave
  clutch 'problem' carlukepeugeot 1 1,255 26-01-2017, 04:08 PM
Last Post: ADV_93
  Clutch and/or Gearbox change 205 XUD silverzx 8 5,123 16-02-2013, 07:21 PM