Google Play Music

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Play Music
Anyone got this yet? Lets you store up to 20,000 songs in 'the cloud' and then listen to it from either a browser-based music player or android app!
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
isn't this just exactly the same as itunes match?
Thanks given by:
I've had it for a while now ninja When it came out in the US I signed up using a proxy, and it didn't check your geolocation when using the app on your phone or in browser once you'd signed up to the service. It's awesome!

I love being able to get some music on my laptop or desktop, and have it available on my phone within minutes for streaming.
Thanks given by:
It's like a better version of iTunes match, which is also free.

(18-09-2012, 07:25 PM)Scott Wrote: I've had it for a while now ninja When it came out in the US I signed up using a proxy, and it didn't check your geolocation when using the app on your phone or in browser once you'd signed up to the service. It's awesome!

I love being able to get some music on my laptop or desktop, and have it available on my phone within minutes for streaming.

Yeah really great service, I was just thinking the other day how useful it would be to have something like this and then I read a blog about it. Couple of proxies later and it's all set up, currently uploading all my music which is taking a while...

Wish you could upload music into the cloud from the app but it's easily to workaround with dropbox if you needed to.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music Little music update from me. Mattcheese31 0 924 04-01-2017, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  The Music Thread Ruan 43 5,168 10-06-2016, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Google chrome isuue DeeTurbo 8 1,260 21-02-2016, 12:49 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo