306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Google Play Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone got this yet? Lets you store up to 20,000 songs in 'the cloud' and then listen to it from either a browser-based music player or android app!
isn't this just exactly the same as itunes match?
I've had it for a while now ninja When it came out in the US I signed up using a proxy, and it didn't check your geolocation when using the app on your phone or in browser once you'd signed up to the service. It's awesome!

I love being able to get some music on my laptop or desktop, and have it available on my phone within minutes for streaming.
It's like a better version of iTunes match, which is also free.

(18-09-2012, 07:25 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]I've had it for a while now ninja When it came out in the US I signed up using a proxy, and it didn't check your geolocation when using the app on your phone or in browser once you'd signed up to the service. It's awesome!

I love being able to get some music on my laptop or desktop, and have it available on my phone within minutes for streaming.

Yeah really great service, I was just thinking the other day how useful it would be to have something like this and then I read a blog about it. Couple of proxies later and it's all set up, currently uploading all my music which is taking a while...

Wish you could upload music into the cloud from the app but it's easily to workaround with dropbox if you needed to.