Heater fan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heater fan
Hi, My heater fan stopped working yesterday funny enough same time my alternator split in 2 leaving half of it on running the PAS and Alternator.

Checked for any voltage at the 2 connections at heater motor and regardless of what setting it's on no voltage is showing.

Checked all fuses, A-OK. I had a look at the green relay boxes but couldn't figure out how to remove them to give them a check or which one of the 3 it is I should be looking at. Heard about a resistor near wiper motor under scuttle? which I've also not checked yet but some advice to both which relay and what this resistor looks like would be awesome!

Phase 1 DTurbo

Thanks! Smile
Thanks given by:
It looks like this mate Smile
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HEATER-BLOWER-...4d00e93184

Easy enuff to get to and change.

Thanks given by:
Thanks for that R45_ODV, now I know what to look for under there. What about the relay under steering column. I mean, one of my green relays lid keep falling off when I remove cover to show fuse/relay but they all look OK :\ Still not 100% on which one it is.

Will take a photo and upload it as it'll be easier for you guys to point to Smile
Thanks given by:
unsure on the relay mate ive only had problems with the motor the heater pannel dials. And the resistor pack going i got thru 3 resistor packs on my old 1.6 Smile

Ow and if you do need a green relay i have one. Also got a brand new resistor pack and a heater dial pannel Smile

Thanks given by:
EDIT:

Fixed, it was the resistor that had blown/broken.

Sorted Smile
Thanks given by: