306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Heater fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, My heater fan stopped working yesterday funny enough same time my alternator split in 2 leaving half of it on running the PAS and Alternator.

Checked for any voltage at the 2 connections at heater motor and regardless of what setting it's on no voltage is showing.

Checked all fuses, A-OK. I had a look at the green relay boxes but couldn't figure out how to remove them to give them a check or which one of the 3 it is I should be looking at. Heard about a resistor near wiper motor under scuttle? which I've also not checked yet but some advice to both which relay and what this resistor looks like would be awesome!

Phase 1 DTurbo

Thanks! Smile
It looks like this mate Smile
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HEATER-BLOWER-...4d00e93184

Easy enuff to get to and change.
Thanks for that R45_ODV, now I know what to look for under there. What about the relay under steering column. I mean, one of my green relays lid keep falling off when I remove cover to show fuse/relay but they all look OK :\ Still not 100% on which one it is.

Will take a photo and upload it as it'll be easier for you guys to point to Smile
unsure on the relay mate ive only had problems with the motor the heater pannel dials. And the resistor pack going i got thru 3 resistor packs on my old 1.6 Smile

Ow and if you do need a green relay i have one. Also got a brand new resistor pack and a heater dial pannel Smile
EDIT:

Fixed, it was the resistor that had blown/broken.

Sorted Smile