preformance shops

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
preformance shops
Ok i know you going to like this lol as much as i like buying things off the net we all no its quicker usually cheaper and less hassel but i like also going round the shops and seeing it all so my question to everyone is do you know of any modding shops in the south west as would love to find other shops other than halfords lol anyone know let me know i live in glouscestershire so anything around there would be good cheers in advance
Thanks given by:
Not particularly close but www.speedshack.co.uk is near Heathrow and is literally packed to the rafters with with new and used performance parts.
Thanks given by:
I can only think of R-Tec near me, which is St Albans.

There used to be heaps of performance shops up and down the country back in 2001 through to around 2008-9, when insurance for young drivers basically rocketed and people lost interest in modifying cars Sad
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
There's quite a few but none are very clued up on peugeot or stock many parts as far as i know, anything in particular your after?
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Motorworld or Motormania? usually good for a laugh at lexus lights and bangin' sound systems. Smile
Thanks given by:
Cheers all was for nothing in paticular jus for a good mooch around and i know dick head insurance companies finally got a bit more of a decent price lol but cheers for the names will check them out
Thanks given by:
[Image: AwesomeTurbo-ChargerShop.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'd imagine that's what darrens shed looks like lol..... Big Grin
Thanks given by:
[Image: yes-you-can-meme.jpg]

So much boost.......
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
gotta be a few hundred bar of boost there
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online shops for parts mackat 10 2,951 10-02-2015, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Paul_13
  Shops I'Ding. Dicky 43 11,565 25-05-2013, 08:56 AM
Last Post: ohara
  Summer special of PFC Mag - only available in shops or online pfcmagazine 0 817 05-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Last Post: pfcmagazine