Shops I'Ding.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shops I'Ding.
Anyone else have a problem with being I'Ded for fags/scratch cards/drink in their local shops?
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Think I would faint if I got asked for I'd lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19-05-2013, 03:17 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Think I would faint if I got asked for I'd lol
21 year old been going to the shop since I was 9 and still get I'Ded everyday because 'I dont look 25'

What does a 25 year old look like?
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
I still get ID'd fairly regularly, which is nice as im now bordering on 30! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Growing a beard means I get ID'd less but it's annoying when I do. You can tell who's 18, they're the ones pissed on WKD and dancing to the shit music as soon as they arrive.
Thanks given by:
I never buy anything to get ID'd for lol.

Although the policy in most places now is 'challenge 25'...I hated having to ask 'older' people for ID when I worked at the Co-op, specially as I can't tell ages at all...most of them were older than me as well! Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
I never have a problem, if they ask i produce ID and its no problem.

TBH i dont get asked alot these days as i dont shop like a 17 yer old.
Thanks given by:
I only ever get ID'd by girls, hopefully its a good thing haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I take it as a compliment, they think I'm younger than I look! :p
[Image: Image423_zps1ac08bc4-1_zps15c76431.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i fcuking wish . .Rofl
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(19-05-2013, 06:31 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: i fcuking wish . .Rofl

Ain't that the truth lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I used to work in a pub so being id'd doesn't bother me, from the other side it just isn't worth not id'ing someone, the punishments are pretty severe.
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Been going in my local co-op since i was a kid! they know exactly who/how old i am but will still refuse to serve me if i have no i.d!
Blaze '6 and Blaze D-turbo!
Thanks given by:
I never get asked, because I'm an old twat Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
As a previous bar manager; it is NOT the shops/bars who are have the issue, it's those above which wack HUUUGE fines and closure orders on premises' which serve under age people, not to mention the stings that the local authorities send out.

You knwo you're going to get ID; keep ID on you as dumdum says
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
I get ID'd fairly regular for beer, grand old age of 31 lol
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Think I've only been ID'd a couple of times... Apparently I've always looked old.
Thanks given by:
All the damn time, but then I can't grow facial hair and look about 15 (despite being nearly 21), so what do you expect?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
I get ID'd all the time...unless I'm in my work uniform or I'm wearing a rather low cut top..
Thanks given by:
(19-05-2013, 09:09 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: All the damn time, but then I can't grow facial hair and look about 15 (despite being nearly 21), so what do you expect?

Same as this!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(19-05-2013, 05:02 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I never have a problem, if they ask i produce ID and its no problem.

TBH i dont get asked alot these days as i dont shop like a 17 yer old.
Kind of hard to show ID when my drivers license is my only form which is currently in the hands of the SIA :S
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
As leGinge said, £1000 fine for the cashier, £2000 fine for the management, and up to £5000 iirc for the company involved. Mystery shoppers are all too common too.

I never understand why anyone gets annoyed at being ID'd, especially for the five seconds it takes to produce ID. The same people would probably have a problem with the 12 year olds down the park drinking underage.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19-05-2013, 10:26 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: As leGinge said, £1000 fine for the cashier, £2000 fine for the management, and up to £5000 iirc for the company involved. Mystery shoppers are all too common too.

I never understand why anyone gets annoyed at being ID'd, especially for the five seconds it takes to produce ID. The same people would probably have a problem with the 12 year olds down the park drinking underage.

Yeah its never bothered me. I know it could be there job on the line if they dont so i dont care.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Its the only shop I get annoyed at being ID'd, the fact most of them have known me all my life.. plus I've been going there for years pisses me off.
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
(19-05-2013, 10:26 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: As leGinge said, £1000 fine for the cashier, £2000 fine for the management, and up to £5000 iirc for the company involved. Mystery shoppers are all too common too.

Is that for shops or just pubs?

If it goes for shops that would explain the extreme bollocking I got for selling a 16 year old a packet of fags then. Didn't get fined though luckily.

Tbf, he DID have ID in his hand, and as he was a big scary black dude (/srowell) I didn't want to ask for it, BUT it wasn't his, he'd stole it off someone who ran into the shop 10 minutes later complaining of a stolen wallet. Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
19 have no facial hair (since I got infectedd of you guys and it grows ginger now!) Because I have to shave and I hardly ever get asked for ID
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Got I'd in tesco for Hitman the other day. Don't really care.

Although one thing used to annoy me, used to get I'd for a Pepsi I'n weather spoons at 11am da faq is up with that
Thanks given by:
80 quid on the spot fine for cashier
Between 5k and 50k fine depending on the circumstance and removal of liscence of caught lol I think they pretty much I'd 90% of ppl who buy age restricted stuff
Thanks given by:
(19-05-2013, 06:38 PM)Mitch Wrote: Been going in my local co-op since i was a kid! they know exactly who/how old i am but will still refuse to serve me if i have no i.d!

that takes the piss man i would tell them to do one ...
Thanks given by:
never been ID'd in my life and started going in pubs when i was 14 . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online shops for parts mackat 10 2,932 10-02-2015, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Paul_13
  preformance shops bighead02 9 1,925 29-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Last Post: stevieg
  Summer special of PFC Mag - only available in shops or online pfcmagazine 0 809 05-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Last Post: pfcmagazine