Spying on the ex...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spying on the ex...
Does anyone know how i can get onto my ex's facebook without her password? I know her email and her username... Feel free to pm me if anyone wants to be epic and help me out...

Im trying to get on to see if she still loves meSad I know shes been talking to her bestfriend about it so i want to know lol Admin feel free to lock this or whatever if its against forum rules.. im just having a tissy fit Doh
Thanks given by:
i know how but that's low and i'm not telling . .sorry . .p
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Just no lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 09:07 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: i know how but that's low and i'm not telling . .sorry . .p

Your joking arent you? If you do please tell me Sad I promise you i will not abuse it lol

(20-08-2012, 09:08 PM)Connor Wrote: Just no lol

I didnt think many would help lol
Thanks given by:
Oh dear!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 09:09 PM)silverzx Wrote: Oh dear!

Oi dont take the piss.. its the best way to find out.. Silly cow is going through an ignoring me phase atm :/
Thanks given by:
Better ways to go about it than this dude.

Chin up .

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Easiest way... Put a balaclava on and threaten her with a big knife...

*note* do not do this as you may get a visit from local plod
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
sorry but get a life if she wants to be with you then you would still be together, you split for a reason that reason is still gonna be there so why go through all that again.

dont want to sound hearltess but thats just my opinion mate
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
I dont really know what posesed me to do this haha, guess i just feel really crap and want to see whats going on! thanks guys haha
Thanks given by:
Dont worry man...

Coulda done the same.

I have all my ex's passwords for everything
She couldnt have changed them all

but i stopped myself from going nuts.

Control it dude
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 09:18 PM)Andy Wrote: Dont worry man...

Coulda done the same.

I have all my ex's passwords for everything
She couldnt have changed them all

but i stopped myself from going nuts.

Control it dude

Maan i hate what that girl has done to my head.. thanks andy your a great help mate<3
Thanks given by:
Just wait until like 3 in the morning and wank all over her front door...
Thanks given by:
not sure if this is a really un done thing these days but talk to her?
I know it sounds strange when you can stalk people so easily these days, but its actually quite effective still

edit :: or listen to connor this man knows the score, alternatively take a bit of both advice, talk to her by inviting her for a drink, make her a fine damn roofy's colada and she sure as well won't be saying no ....
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
No worries bro <3

Drop me a mail if you need a hand (giggity) with anything or a chat.

Been through alot of crap so yeah
Thanks given by:
Seriously this is just fail chap.....

Move on, or talk to her....if she tells you to do one then, then stick with option A
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
I know i suck this was a bad idea.. im a bad person....

Might try the wank on her front door... deffo make me feel better anyway lol
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 09:26 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Seriously this is just fail chap.....

Move on, or talk to her....if she tells you to do one then, then stick with option A

Darren is talking much sense.

Although they can be a little hard to talk to sometimes.

So... option A mate
Thanks given by:
You need to find another hobby that's not to Do with your ex....if she wanted to be with you, she would be. Confused
Thanks given by:
Girl's opinion: if you do this and she finds out, you'll lose her trust. Invasion privacy isn't on. If she's told her best friend then that is probably the best proof you can get.

As already mentioned, talk to her. If she's ignoring you just let her know you're waiting and give her some time. You both clearly have a lot to work through. Good luck!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 09:45 PM)Kimmie Wrote: Girl's opinion: if you do this and she finds out, you'll lose her trust. Invasion privacy isn't on. If she's told her best friend then that is probably the best proof you can get.

As already mentioned, talk to her. If she's ignoring you just let her know you're waiting and give her some time. You both clearly have a lot to work through. Good luck!

I dont think trust is much of an issue atm.. once we start talking i'll worry about that, we have alot to work through and im really trying shes just pissing me off :/
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 10:07 PM)tomw1123 Wrote: I dont think trust is much of an issue atm.. once we start talking i'll worry about that, we have alot to work through and im really trying shes just pissing me off :/

Dont let her know this.

Make it seem as though you care. but dont try too hard.

Its hard to explain but i know what i mean.
Thanks given by:
got to say kimmie is bang on mate trust is everything in a relationship, my mrs left her phone at mine this morning before going to hers and i got home from work and could have quite easily gone through everything but i trust her 110% and didnt even touch it.

Time is a healer and if not time to move on give it everything youve got but if still no luck youve got to face facts and move on till you find the one for you
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Give her time dude and she will hopefully come round, plus if you start Facebook stalking you will get a bed reputation. After time she will come round and notice that you want to work things out.

If not get her attention other ways like as said...wank on her front door lol

Hope it works out ok for you.

Darren
Thanks given by:
Mate sorry to be harsh but im sure that if she decides she wants you back im sure she'll let you know.
Thanks given by:
The ignoring thing is normal I think. Women do it because A. They want to clear their head on their own and think things through and B. Because they know it drives us f*cking mental...

Just try to sit on your hands and do nothing. She knows you want to sort stuff out so balls in her court, if she's willing to put the work in and she loves you then you'll know, she'll come to you. If not, then it's a case of moving on.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Invasion of privacy is a relationship fucker, I advise not hacking the account. It's bloody easy to do. But not advised. Either talk to her and see what she says?

Or if you really need to know..... Have you tried talking to her best friend? I mean are you friends with him/her? If you are why not speak to them, and say your at witts end and need some clarification?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
MTFU and ask to her face to face mate. What is the point? Hacking her facebook account is just petty and is likely to open up a massive can of worms. Sorry to be brutal but it's never worth it. If you want to do something to make yourself feel better, Mushroom stamp her in public Tongue
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 10:34 AM)Skank_army Wrote: Mushroom stamp her in public Tongue

lmao
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Thinking about it, if your gunna do it, hire a private investigator.

I'll do it, charge £50 a day. Or supply some smutty pictures of her and I'll do it for free Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by: