Auto wipe function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto wipe function
Ok so I've had the car for about 2 year now auto wipe has never worked whichs bums me out coa I'm lazy as hell. An don't want to keep moving my finger when it rains it has had a ew windowscreen at some point could it be poor refitting that has caused it to stop working or is there a quick fix ?
Thanks given by:
I had the old auto wipers on my XSi n they sucked! So not that bovd that iv got a sun stip ova mine on the HDi lol but basically they take 2 long 2 kick in so u end up wiping it anyway or does it 2 earliy and screeches like hell!
Have a look @ the box behind the rear view mirrior n check all the wires and that the sensor is up against the windscreen, hope u sort it out soon mate

English Translation:

I had the old auto wipers on my XSi and they sucked! So not that bothered that I've got a sun strip over mine on the HDi lol. But basically they take too long too kick in, so you end up wiping it anyway, or does it too early and screeches like hell!
Have a look @ the box behind the rear view mirrior and check all the wires and that the sensor is up against the windscreen. Hope you sort it out soon mate
Thanks given by:
Cheers pal I really don't need it tbh but I'm getting very lazy driving the pug lol just plodding along if I'm in my st I drive like an utter vagina, of I can't see anything I an fox I'll probs just leave it tbh
Thanks given by:
Wish I had an auto wipe function..........wish the car did too. Confused
Thanks given by:
I found them annoying on the pug i had with them in, was like there wasnt enough levels of speed and also slow as hell to change too!
Thanks given by:
I actually really liked the 306 one tbh!!

The golf has 7 manual settings..........far too much choice and effort!!
Thanks given by:
The auto's in mine work very well, much better than in the astra
Thanks given by:
Mine work really well, now and again they'll get confused and be swipping like mad when the rain slows down, but a quick flick sorts them back out
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My st has 10 settings I mean really I think three would be enough
Thanks given by: