What would you do?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do?
Been with the miss's 2 years, argue quiet a lot over petty things nothing that's not normal in a relationship though.

She's just told me this morning, throbbing her heart out saying shes sorry it was a mistake etc, she's f*cked everything up etc, that she kissed/got off with someone a few weeks ago? She's said it was only a kiss and the lad wanted more but she didn't,

Don't want to split up but after this I don't know :/ what would you guys do? Just need a bit of advice!
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Put her back in the kitchen where she belongs and leave her there!

In all seriousness, this isn't really the sort of thing anyone can answer but you. Depends what your like, what she's like, if you think she's likely to do it again.

I know if my misses said that to me, I'd be far from happy but if she could honestly tell me that she wouldn't do it again, it meant nothing ect ect then it wouldn't change things because I know her well enough to know when she's lying.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Big question is how much do you want to be with her?

The next question you need to ask yourself is is the amount you argue normal? And if not, is it going to change, and what needs to happen to make it change.

It's a tough spot she's put you in, but the fact she's actually confronted you about it suggests she really is sorry and wants to make it better, and doesn't want to lose what you two have...

Have a think mate, at the end of the day everyone will have a different take on the situation, and there is no wrong answer, but it's not a decision someone else can make for you.

I would have a good old think about it and dwell on the first two questions at the beginning of the post, and then have a chat with her....
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Yeah I know what you guys are saying, feel like going kicking f*** out of someone! I would to him but she won't tell me who it is for that reason Angry
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 01:20 PM)Louis123 Wrote: Yeah I know what you guys are saying, feel like going kicking f*** out of someone! I would to him but she won't tell me who it is for that reason Angry

Yeah but ultimately that isn't going to make it better long term. You need to concentrate on sorting it out with your gf, work out if you still want to be with her, or if you can't deal with what she's done.
Thanks given by:
Get rid.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
a few weeks ago? she should have told you earlier so IMO i would end it. sometimes its best to just bite the bullet and move on with someone you can trust 100% because i promise you, there will never be that same level of trust and it will always be in the back of your mind.
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
I know yeah, cheers lads need to have a think Angry so stressed out
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Well we are always here for a rant if you need it, been in the same boat myself
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Sorry but once shes done it once & you forgive her... she'll know she can get away with it.

IMO, its time to kick her in the c'unt & say tally ho mary jane..
Thanks given by:
As said I think you just need to see how you feel about her, if you still trust her, love her and want to be with her. I know a married couple who have been through some VERY rocky times when similar things happened...it's taken about 7 months to sort everything out but they've stayed strong together because they know how much they love each other and want to be with each other. If anything, things like this can sometimes make relationships stronger but you are the only one who can decided and will know if she's truly sorry and won't do it again, have been with her long enough to know if she's being honest or not.

Best wishes dude
Thanks given by:
I'd be thinking that she said they guy wanted more. Its easy to potentially cut a story short. Just the psychology of the way she said it
Although I'm actually on the other side lol, I think if she's been crying her eyes out and apologising there is remorse there and regret. She's obviously unhappy about what she done.
Just from where I'm standing and what I've heard I'd just probe a little deeper (giggedy). Where when who. Did it mean anything, just a peck or what.
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 02:45 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: As said I think you just need to see how you feel about her, if you still trust her, love her and want to be with her. I know a married couple who have been through some VERY rocky times when similar things happened...it's taken about 7 months to sort everything out but they've stayed strong together because they know how much they love each other and want to be with each other. If anything, things like this can sometimes make relationships stronger but you are the only one who can decided and will know if she's truly sorry and won't do it again, have been with her long enough to know if she's being honest or not.

IMO this.

Ultimately you're the only one who knows her well enough to know if she's being honest, and it's up to YOU if you want to give her a second chance. My opinion is you should have a good ol think about it before doing anything you may regret.
Thanks given by:
Thing is the bond of trust has now been broken, so will never be the same again, no matter how forgiving you are.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 02:58 PM)c.a.r. Wrote: Thing is the bond of trust has now been broken, so will never be the same again, no matter how forgiving you are.

Yeah it has been broken but it depends what sort of person you are as to wether you can believe her when she says that she won't do it again. It's human nature to make mistakes, some worse than others but things might turn out for the better because of it.

Oh and another point. If you do stay with her, now is the perfect time to push for anal If she was never up for it. She's in your debt after all!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
As said thanks for the comments and support guys/girls :/
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 01:10 PM)Niall Wrote: I know if my misses said that to me, I'd be far from happy but if she could honestly tell me that she wouldn't do it again, it meant nothing ect ect then it wouldn't change things because I know her well enough to know when she's lying.

This!

Youve gotta be able to mike it for a little while too and get a few blow jobs out of it.
Thanks given by:
Depend how you feel about her bud like everyone said.. If you honestly believe her then forgive and forget, that what i'd do but me and my ex broke up so im hardly in a position to talk.. Now i feel like i'd do anything to have her back and i dont want you to end up feeling like this cos its shit!
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 03:03 PM)Niall Wrote: Oh and another point. If you do stay with her, now is the perfect time to push for anal If she was never up for it. She's in your debt after all!

true story, this is how he got my anal virginity....
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 09:59 PM)Ed Doe Wrote:
(13-08-2012, 03:03 PM)Niall Wrote: Oh and another point. If you do stay with her, now is the perfect time to push for anal If she was never up for it. She's in your debt after all!

true story, this is how he got my anal virginity....

Giggidy f*cking goo. When's it being delivered?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Imo she could of easily not told you that it happend and got away with it. So she is oviously feeling real guilty so thats why she has told you. Atleast she has been honest. I think if i was you id want to know where and who exc before making a decision. You dont want to go back to normal and forgive her and find out months / years down the line that it was ur best mate exc.

Defo time to push for anal and lots of bj's tho if you decide to stay with her Big Grin

Good luck mate hope you sort things out.
Thanks given by:
just lol about anal and blowies...
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 10:31 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: just lol about anal and blowies...

I could of said 3sum as thats what i got out of one of my ex's when i found out she had cheated. Her idea aswell Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Ex cheated on me mate.

In my opinion... I wouldn't stand for it and would have most likely ended it there and then and gone and found he bloke who she was with and make sure he was in the hospital for a few nights as I'm like that.

^Don't do this

It's the worst way to do it. And I should really listen to myself sometimes.

If you really love her work through it. If she really loves you then she will want it to work. If you feel she's starting to give up then something needs to be done about it.

Anyways I'm off to go back to being a penis. Laters
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 10:50 PM)Andy Wrote: gone and found he bloke who she was with and make sure he was in the hospital for a few nights as I'm like that.

Not being funny mate, but its not really his fault unless he knew she was with you?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 11:36 PM)Connor Wrote:
(13-08-2012, 10:50 PM)Andy Wrote: gone and found he bloke who she was with and make sure he was in the hospital for a few nights as I'm like that.

Not being funny mate, but its not really his fault unless he knew she was with you?

All I was saying as it's what I'm like and he would be something I'd take my anger out on.

It's just what I'm like.
Thanks given by:
I know what you're saying mate, im just saying direct your anger in the right direction Wink
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 11:41 PM)Connor Wrote: im just saying direct your anger in the right direction Wink

I'm really not good at this.
Trust me. I can be a twat Sad sadly.

That's also why I said on my first post 'don't do this'
Thanks given by:
Main thing is she come out and told you. She knew she did wrong she says it didn't go any further. Chances are she was out drinking. But as said think about it. Tryst us hard to get back.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
He knew that she had a bf (me) and she wasn't drinking or anything :/ and trust me mate if she would tell me who he was he would be in intensive care right now. And she said he's not from round here and that she known him from ages ago and she seen him a few weeks back and he randomly texted her Angry
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by: