In my Defence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In my Defence
Can't believe that joke got taken down!!! Cheers Niall for my brief defence anyone that wants to read the joke add me andy 'busterbilly' hemming on facebook and before anyone else gets on their high horse - take it as a joke. I'm actually descended from Romany gypsies on my Fathers side and my Mothers Father was a fairground boxer, another travelling man - so me being associated with travellers who have a reputation as 'magpies' i feel more than entitles me to laugh at the stereotypes. I'm not saying its right or wrong but laugh at it as its funny.
Has anyone seen my signature by the way?
Thanks given by:
Sigh, great idea putting up another thread after your last one was deleted. PM staff about it if anything similar happens in future. It doesn't matter if you don't know who deleted it, just pm a staff member and they can see, find out, and find out what happened.

I deleted your thread. No, I'm not on a high horse. That's all well and good that that's your history, but how is some random person reading the thread supposed to know that? Smile
Thanks given by:
Lol gypo
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^ and proud - ps wheres yer car parked? lol
Thanks given by:
You know, I was just thinking, I could really do with my driveway tarmaccing really badly...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Lol reminds me I need to go and weigh some scrap in.
Thanks given by:
It's always the old'uns causing trouble. Tongue
Thanks given by:
People seem to be touchy about Gypsy jokes lol....I had a gypsy related thread deleted on the other forum too lol
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2012, 09:01 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: You know, I was just thinking, I could really do with my driveway tarmaccing really badly...

What was that? You want your car Maccing? No problem, shall we go over it with the roller after?? lol
Thanks given by:
Don't see why people get touchy about gypsie jokes. I spent a lot of time working in gippo and pikey sites and their the worst for it!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2012, 09:38 PM)ash240970 Wrote: What was that? You want your car Maccing? No problem, shall we go over it with the roller after?? lol

The roller would break down, I bought some lucky heather Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
It wasnt a gypsy joke though was it.
Thanks given by:
As long as you crossed the ladies palm with silver you'll be allright - did you buy any pegs off her? My dads great gran used to make them while she was sat smoking her clay pipe or chewing tobacco.

Romanian gypsies dum dum - Romanian ones - you know eastern Europeans, where 'Romani' gypsies originated.
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2012, 09:49 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: It wasnt a gypsy joke though was it.

No idea, didn't actually see the original thread lol
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Craig o - the joke is on my fb and if you look at the first post of this thread you will see how to find me.
Thanks given by:
When I lived in Nottingham when i was a young 'un we used to have Gippos turn up every saturday morning without fail in a battered old Mk2 Transit selling carpets definitely gippos as if the old bill turned up they was quick enough to make a hasty retreat!

Then the council stuck bollards in (yes I come from a council estate, I wear a hooded top and I do have a staffy...another stereotype) and the driver thought the van would fit through...it didn't and promptly wedged them in pinning both doors shut Big Grin
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by: