Any ideas on mods?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any ideas on mods?
hi, this is my first post so Smile
Bought my 1st car on tuesday, R reg d Turbo with 109k on the clock. pretty good deal if im honest Wink
Anyway my car is completely standard at the minute, apart from the debadge on the rear leaving the d turbo.
Its light blue (cant think of peugeots colour name) and was just wandering of what mods i can do to the exterior?
was thinking:
-75% window tint
-Lower it by 1 click on the back with 60mm on front (same as my brothers car, cant go lower because of the country roads we live on -_-)
-some new alloys, but dont want cyclones- they are too common on 306's, especially in my area. any other ideas of wheels i can choose?
-heko wind deflectors
-either angel eyes or crystal headlights with the reflectors sprayed black?

Any other ideas please mention them Smile
Thanks
Jake

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
All depends what size you want to go for with the alloys?
205 speedlines?
Thanks given by:
not too keen on them to be honest.
was looking at the ones on my dads 307, like the 206 gti wheels but 16s rather than 17s, would look quite smart i think, opinions?
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum.

Your car is Provence blue. IMO too dark a tint looks a bit cheap and verging on chavvy, I'd say a light smoke would be a better option. Remember the fronts pretty much can't be tinted to stay legal as they must let 70% of light in.

The wheels you mentioned are Arianes, which look pretty good. Challengers/Vortex are the 17's you mentioned, then you've got Lasers and a whole sea of aftermarket options. I've got some 16" Nimrod/Ouragans for sale (206 wheels) if you're interested... the ones in my sig.

I'd say black mask crystals over angels personally.

Colour coding the side strips/bumpers/handles would update the car a bit too.

Keep us updated anyway Smile
Thanks given by:
First of all, welcome to the club Smile
B. Do not lower by "1 click" as that is the pikey way to do it, there are plenty of guides to show you how to do it properly, so search for those Smile
3. Don't spray the reflectors black, think about it. Now paint everything APART from the reflectors Smile
iv. 75% tint on the rear windows=yay Smile front windows=no, illegal and makes you look a tit
E. That's province blue... The gayest of all the blues, including manstain Tongue
6. It'll probably have a Lucas fuel pump, so get a Bosch on there asap Smile
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The 16" wheels on your dads 206 are called 'Arianes'
Thanks given by:
Get some coileys and drop rear on bumpstops and get some cyclones on it in gunmetal then respray the whole car another colour hehe, only joking about the colour its not that bad id get bumpers colourcoded and mayb upgrade them to phase 3, im never keen on tints on light cars tbh if its black then limo it but its like a sky blue,

!stly before you do anything get a bosch pump lines and injectors and new cambelt thrown on and a decent turbo then u got a sleeper then start making it look nice Smile

CJ
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ive got some cyclone, some gti 180 and some ripspeed multispoke alloys for sale.
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by: