F**k you DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F**k you DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!
Elephant, Diamond, Admiral & Bell.

Been on phone for 25 minutes, just paying for the insurance with my card and I get cut off.

Oh damn, ring back up spend another 20 minutes explaining where I was at in the quote and he has to reconfirm EVERYTHING for legal reasons, so I sit reconfirming for a second time what I've already confirmed. I ask him to call me back if I get cut off again which he assures her will. I get cut off again. No call back.

Call center is based in Canada too and at 40p a minute it's costing a fortune!

I'm pretty pissed right now.

On the positive side £620 TPFT on a 1.9DT after the misses first year of driving is pretty damn good. Only reason I'm putting up with this bullshit.

Guess I just ring the bastards back tomorrow.

/Endofrant&coolstorybro
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Why you paying 40ppm? When I did my insurance the call was free? Found them great for cheap insurance too though!
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2012, 09:51 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Why you paying 40ppm? When I did my insurance the call was free? Found them great for cheap insurance too though!

When I ring them my provider states the cost before connecting me (Orange).
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
I rang from the house phone, stated I wouldn't be charged for the call... That sucks dude
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2012, 10:00 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: I rang from the house phone, stated I wouldn't be charged for the call... That sucks dude

Meeeeehhhhhhhhh. Take it your having night in tonight.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Saynoto0870.com or something like that
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Shoulda dine it online then lol, no phone costs!
Thanks given by:
Are you spying on me or something Trent? Bloody rapist! (Trent, hope you get that!)
Thanks given by:
@Toms306 - No option to pay online or I bloody would have!
@MrsMidnight - You love it! Big Grin

(26-07-2012, 10:02 PM)Connor Wrote: Saynoto0870.com or something like that

Is that like a FML thing for premium lines.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Gives you an alternative, cheaper number to call. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Bell have a mobile friendly no that comes out of your minutes, dimond may have one too?
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Im with the admiral/diamond/elephant group. They were much much cheaper than anyone else Sad

They charged me to change my address, when I was with the AA, I dont recall them doing that...
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2012, 12:16 PM)cpikey316_ Wrote: Im with the admiral/diamond/elephant group. They were much much cheaper than anyone else Sad

They charged me to change my address, when I was with the AA, I dont recall them doing that...

When I changed my car they gave me a rather healthy sum back in my bank account as it was a lower group car they also refunded me £60 that they had charged me when they added my voluntary work to my insurance and had to put me on Class 2 business use!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I was amused to find that my 9-3 is actually cheaper than a Meridian HDi estate. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2012, 03:24 PM)cpikey316_ Wrote: I was amused to find that my 9-3 is actually cheaper than a Meridian HDi estate. Big Grin

Because its a car generally driven by 59 year old women called Sandra...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
If you have iPhone or android use 08 wizard. Turns it into a number where it uses your minutes. Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2012, 10:02 PM)Connor Wrote: Saynoto0870.com or something like that

^^ thats the one. i get free minutes with giffgaff so cant get pay numbers but found a free number on a site like that and got straight through. Also admiral/elephant etc are all the same company and are located one floor above another in cardiff so they will match each others prices btw.
Thanks given by:
Admiral are a part of EUI Ltd and have these brands as well as a few others in foreign countries!

Admiral - the Group’s first brand, set up in 1993 - mainly targeting those who traditionally pay higher than average premiums, including drivers under-35 and those living in big cities. www.admiral.com

Bell - set up originally as Bell Direct in 1997 - its main target market being drivers with zero no claims bonus. www.bell.co.uk

Diamond - created for women in response to a need in the market place for insurance specifically for young women drivers, which is not only good value, but also as hassle free as possible. www.diamond.co.uk

elephant.co.uk - is the UK’s first wholly online car insurance service. The brand passes on cost savings generated by being an online brand to customers in the form of lower premiums. www.elephant.co.uk

Gladiator Commercial - is the Group’s commercial vehicle insurance broker that was launched in April 1998. The Company acts on behalf of several of the largest commercial vehicle insurers in the UK. www.gladiator.co.uk

Confused.com - is an intelligent, automated car insurance shopper. Customers input their details once, and receive quotes from all the major car insurance websites. www.confused.com
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
01792 621990 thats the direct landline number for diamond insurance. www.saynoto0870.com
Thanks given by: