yet ANOTHER NEWBIE :-)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yet ANOTHER NEWBIE :-)
Video 
evening all.......

well seeing as i keep being to ld to sine up with you guys i thought id make the effort and pop accross to say hiya

well im wayne...waynerz to most

LIVES..... bristol

AGE... 31

DRIVES...... pug 306 1.8 XS

MODS.... wide arch dimma....boot install..... exhaulsts :-)

WEBSITE..... www.swcruise.co.uk...site owner

thats pretty much me really im really easy going like to get on with all....hate animosity n bitchyness ....i have BRAWD shoulders ....HELL i have 6 exhaulsts..i need to have them ;-)
im going off to find the YOUR car section now
[/i][/b][/size]
cya all round some time
Thanks given by:
welcome along mate.

you know how it works, get some pics up. this sounds interesting.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
idiot...

troll for sure

Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2012, 09:24 PM)kingy Wrote: welcome along mate.

you know how it works, get some pics up. this sounds interesting.

yep im on it.....just venturing around the site :-)
Thanks given by:
This guys genuine, I've seen his car about 3-4 years ago when I first started driving. Went to a SW-Cruise meet at McD's in Weston-Super-Mare and had a chat about his car. The boot build is extremely loud!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2012, 09:57 PM)silverzx Wrote: This guys genuine, I've seen his car about 3-4 years ago when I first started driving. Went to a SW-Cruise meet at McD's in Weston-Super-Mare and had a chat about his car. The boot build is extremely loud!

thanks mate :-)
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2012, 10:01 PM)waynerz wide arch Wrote:
(26-07-2012, 09:57 PM)silverzx Wrote: This guys genuine, I've seen his car about 3-4 years ago when I first started driving. Went to a SW-Cruise meet at McD's in Weston-Super-Mare and had a chat about his car. The boot build is extremely loud!

thanks mate :-)

Heh, no worries. Still not very keen on your 6 exhaust tips, can I have one to stick over my exhaust pipe? Blush
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Haha remember me? Im that HDi you couldn't catch on the a370 Tongue about time you joined up Smile we having a meet Sunday if you fancy it
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2012, 10:07 PM)Connor Wrote: Haha remember me? Im that HDi you couldn't catch on the a370 Tongue about time you joined up Smile we having a meet Sunday if you fancy it

hahaha evening yes of course i remember :-) fair play ....erm ware bouts you meeting too as i have a massive meet going on in weston i have my site and bringing over the wales boys too :-)......... id wana come and say hi n have a chat as the lights were not red long enough by time i caught up with ya ;-)
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2012, 10:12 PM)waynerz wide arch Wrote: hahaha evening yes of course i remember :-) fair play ....erm ware bouts you meeting too as i have a massive meet going on in weston i have my site and bringing over the wales boys too :-)......... id wana come and say hi n have a chat as the lights were not red long enough by time i caught up with ya ;-)

Heres the meet thread: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-4705.html
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
When's that weston meet? I I may pop over and say hi
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, as connor said feel free to pop along to our meet, id like to see your wide arch, we could even remove that exhaust for you if you like Tongue

Jamie

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
hahahah cheers its this sunday 7pm onwards
Thanks given by:
This sunday at 6pm meet at asda at cribbs then on to a pub for a drink and some munch

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
welcome!
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2012, 09:27 PM)ginge191 Wrote: idiot...

troll for sure

Yeah brilliant ginge. Stop being an arse and lighten the f*ck up?
Way to give someone a warm welcome....
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by: