SUNNY WEATHER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUNNY WEATHER
BBQ is happening! Could murder a beer right now!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I have found one plus to this awful weather...epic MPGs!! Big Grin

Short warm up times, warm fuel, and the fact the engine never really gets a chance to cool seem to be giving awesome mpg, wasnt as slow as I was expecting either, no difference really, my IC must be fairly well located afterall. Smile
Thanks given by:
not a massive fan of the hot weather in itself.

But.... it brings out lots of hotties therefore i love this weather so damn much ! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Love the weather! Although currently burnt to shit haha!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 04:32 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I have found one plus to this awful weather...epic MPGs!! Big Grin

Short warm up times, warm fuel, and the fact the engine never really gets a chance to cool seem to be giving awesome mpg, wasnt as slow as I was expecting either, no difference really, my IC must be fairly well located afterall. Smile

Oh Tom.....

Just live a little!

[Image: Facedesk.jpg]
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Loving the weather, the pollens killing my hayfever just MTFU and get on with it nothing like a cold beer while working on the car in this weather epic.
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
i work on a beach and my mate was like... omg its full of fanny... errr yes mate... its either underage or very mature!
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 11:00 PM)SRowell Wrote: i work on a beach and my mate was like... omg its full of fanny... errr yes mate... its either underage or very mature!

There must be some thats up to scratch
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 11:06 AM)Toms306 Wrote: You need to clean your windscreen.

And yeah I hate it too, not only does it bring out the pollen, but also epic headaches, lightheadedness, nosebleeds and a high risk of sunburn/sunstroke. Can't wait for autumn........cool breeze, not too much sun......but not snow and ice either lol.

The heat also gives me a CBA attitude too, more than normal!

Funny you should mention headaches tom, for the last week I've been waking up with full on f*cking migraines doing my f*cking head in!

And yeh I prefer winter because I naturally run a higher temperature than most people and it does my f*cking head in how most people are just hot...I'm near enough on the point of passing out and throwing up!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another sunny Friday daddyfixit 1 2,070 22-02-2019, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Ben_w
  friday !! and its sunny ?? daddyfixit 1 1,245 15-02-2019, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  friday !! and its sunny .... daddyfixit 3 1,479 03-08-2018, 01:35 PM
Last Post: pug306driver