SUNNY WEATHER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUNNY WEATHER
Right this is abit of a rant really... am I the only one who doesn't like this hot weather? Seems I get bawled at whenever I say I wish it was winter.. I really just melt like an ice cream and I hate it!

Bring on cold weather..!!! the DT is quicker in the cold too!!! Inlove

[Image: IMAG0247.jpg]
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yep i hate it too, as soon as i step outside i start sweating, and overheating!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I also hate the hot weather..............and if you don't like the sun then come up here, the weather is utter fooking shite currently!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
If it starts raining again I am going to come and kill you in your sleep. I hate the rain, I don't have a garage!
Thanks given by:
Hahahaha Vauhghan I feel sorry for you there! Wink

Well I feel happy that im not the only one!!! Trying to fit shit to the inside of a BLACK car, which in a garage with a perspex roof is like being in a black box inside a greenhouse inside a greenhouse!

Mark I would gladly come and chill up there with you!!!!!
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You need to clean your windscreen.

And yeah I hate it too, not only does it bring out the pollen, but also epic headaches, lightheadedness, nosebleeds and a high risk of sunburn/sunstroke. Can't wait for autumn........cool breeze, not too much sun......but not snow and ice either lol.

The heat also gives me a CBA attitude too, more than normal!
Thanks given by:
I feel your pain, while i do not properly suffer from being a "ginger", i am of Irish heritage and have fair freckly skin which turns red as soon as the weather man says its going to be sunny
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Fooking wish it were like that up here, I was working under my car last night and got piss wet through as it started bloody raining.

Hate this damp misty shite.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I hate this weather 2 wayyyy to hot to be laying bricks all day with no shade Sad now dont get me wrong i dont want rain!

20 dergrees with a light breeze and a little bit of cloud for passing shade would do or am i just being fussy?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
It's lovely! Better than it pissing down and it being miserable.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 12:26 PM)Niall Wrote: It's lovely! Better than it pissing down and it being miserable.

This.....

also summer means also = girls in summer dresses...
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 12:31 PM)Ben Jay Wrote:
(24-07-2012, 12:26 PM)Niall Wrote: It's lovely! Better than it pissing down and it being miserable.

This.....

also summer means also = girls in summer dresses...

For once Ben I agree. It's a well known fact that T,A&L are solar powered!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
does make driving more hazardous then in the cooler months!

Thanks given by:
Little bit cooler without burning then I'll be happy!
Thanks given by:
Love the summer!

Beach, Bodies, BBQ's, Boobs, Balls?.... all the best B's to have!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
My skin is so fair I'm pretty sure I could get moon-burn.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 12:58 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Love the summer!

Beach, Bodies, BBQ's, Boobs, Balls?.... all the best B's to have!

balls?

alright, gay.

lol
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
hi Ben_Jay. I gotta funny girl in a summer dress story that happened to a mate. He saw a very nice girl waiting by a crossing, slows down lets her cross the road and checks her out. As she gets to the other side of the road she smiles and points at the crossing light just turning red. Busted lol.
Thanks given by:
haha awesome! i would probably do it too!

Thanks given by:
I love it chillin outside work top off gettin tanned up Tongue great working on car in it top off topping tan up and if too hot apull bonnet down for a bit of shade or get under the bugga Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm the same Dave. Ok it's nice that it's not raining, but i'm not very good in anything over 25 degrees. Plus my front windows and aircon don't work, so my car was at least 40 degrees inside on the drive home today. It's only a ten minute journey, but got home and it was like someone had poured seawater down the inside of my clothes, yuck. Sad

(24-07-2012, 12:34 PM)Niall Wrote: For once Ben I agree. It's a well known fact that T,A&L are solar powered!

Bahahahaha, solar powered, love it. And so true!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
betty swollocks weather !!!!
25c up here today,
off this week as the kids broke up for summer hols but i am back in work for a week next week, i assume the weather will stay the same?

going to cornwall in 3 weeks so i will be asking the country-side types on here to keep an eye/ear to the weather forecasts ?? first-time attempt at camping/towing so i will be stressed to death after the trip down there !!! then putting up a huge tent after only 2 practice sessions will end up a fight on the camp-site.............
Thanks given by:
Not a cloud in the sky down here in Portsmouth...
[Image: IMG_20120724_145344.jpg]

As said all the solar powered hot girls lose clothes in this weather :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I like it cause there literally is nothing better than sticking the aviators on, windows down & crusing along with some driving music on

down side is hot weather & sex is shit, just dont feel like it when you sweating like a liverpudlian thats just been offered a job

hate the fact i have to wear a shirt & tie, nothing warmer than that.
Thanks given by:
The problem is that not only young girls are wearing summer dresses....country villages are now full of old ladies wearing farrrrrr too little! Confused

And at this rate I'm gonna have to waste fuel and turn the air con on....my chilled shopping will never make it half an hour home otherwise! Sad
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 03:09 PM)Toms306 Wrote: The problem is that not only young girls are wearing summer dresses....country villages are now full of old ladies wearing farrrrrr too little! Confused

And at this rate I'm gonna have to waste fuel and turn the air con on....my chilled shopping will never make it half an hour home otherwise! Sad

Oh Tom....

[Image: funny-gifs-when-one-facepalm-isnt-enough.gif]

Thanks given by:
Well epic day. Got a fallout to portsmouth at 5:00 this morning. Home by 8 and that means day off Big Grin
Even at 6:30 when I got to Portsmouth it was 20 degrees.

Just been chilling in the garden all day. Can't drink though. On call this eve Sad
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Shoulda stopped by niall!

Its suppose to be thunderstorms by sunday so dont worry all! Normallity is returning!
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2012, 03:42 PM)sean-306 Wrote: Shoulda stopped by niall!

Its suppose to be thunderstorms by sunday so dont worry all! Normallity is returning!

I did consider staying down and phoning a few of the south coast lot but I thought I'd go and clean the car...,that never happened!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
too hot to cleancar anyway!! your best bet is to stoke the bbq and have another cold beverage!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another sunny Friday daddyfixit 1 2,072 22-02-2019, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Ben_w
  friday !! and its sunny ?? daddyfixit 1 1,246 15-02-2019, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  friday !! and its sunny .... daddyfixit 3 1,481 03-08-2018, 01:35 PM
Last Post: pug306driver