head light adjustment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
head light adjustment
as above. i need to adjust my head lights so it passes the MOT as they are to low. my adjuster doesnt work as i changed the light. i know i can adjust them were the bolt goes in to the slam panel and was wondering witch notch they should be at. cheers guys
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
you can use the allen bolt on the top of the adjuster to change the level.

this is for the mot yeah? any decent mot centre should adjust it for you free of charge, and then not have it down as an advisory/fail. thats what they did with all of mine, my sisters, my dads, my mothers...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Might be worth getting new adjusters for future use, I've got spares for both ph 2 and ph 3 style if you need them.

Also, unclip the adjuster on your dashboard and check it's actually plugged in as it turned out mine wasn't
Thanks given by:
i thought they would have adjusted them for me but they didnt even try. am i right that were the bolt is that goes into the slam panel for thr lights. there is like a cock that will adjust them. cheers vlj. i need to wire up the wires to the lights because the plugs are differnt from ph2 to ph3
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Maybe they didnt cuz of the list of other fails/advisories? Weird anyway.

I dont think the bolts in the slam panel adjust it at all, the aim is all dealt with by the reflector inside the light unit. Afaik, the only way to adjust them is by turning the Allen bolt on top of the electric adjustor unit
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(20-07-2012, 06:39 PM)samass Wrote: Maybe they didnt cuz of the list of other fails/advisories? Weird anyway.

I dont think the bolts in the slam panel adjust it at all, the aim is all dealt with by the reflector inside the light unit. Afaik, the only way to adjust them is by turning the Allen bolt on top of the electric adjustor unit
i get witch part you on about now Smile cheers mate. just got to try adjust them at 8:30 in morning witch should be fun.
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Want me to bring the phase 2 ajusters off the sedan?
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Head light bulbs PugRory 30 5,130 29-12-2015, 09:13 AM