Why can't I leave?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't I leave?
Oh first pic. Will be giving it a full valet at the weekend (have access to a wet vac too!) so will get some better pics up by then...

[Image: efcb379c.jpg]
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
So was that DDD's? Or from elsewhere? Can't remember if you said you bought his or not
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks beaut! Love moonstones miss mine alot!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
That's not ddds....

Shame about the colour lol, but otherwise, doesn't seem bad. Smile
Thanks given by:
Right.

It has a new backbox on it (needed for the MOT) but it looks like a tiny droopy cock.

Can a chrome tip from a standard phase 3 backbox be welded on? I like the OEM look pipe.

What's the best option?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
Can be easily welded on. Just trim the original back and weld new one on, although might be easier just to source a backbox
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Possibly. Will one from a petrol 306 be OK?
Thanks given by:
It'll restrict it mate
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Oh we don't that now do we.

But at the same time I don't want droopy cock exhaust either.
Thanks given by:
I never know people look at the cutout in the bumper............then still put a downturned (or droopy cock lol) tip on it..... Doh

Just get a sportier backbox Chris. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
90 quid delivered for a sportex straight fit Backbox
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
£90?! This is budget motoring. I think that may have to wait.
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2012, 11:44 AM)c.a.r. Wrote: £90?! This is budget motoring. I think that may have to wait.

Ebay then.........Or get one of them awful chrome tips from QD and screw it on..... Tongue
Thanks given by:
or get down the scrappy, get a bit of 2.25 inch pipe and weld the flange off the backbox onto it..
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
OR

be careful how you mod it for loudness; you don't want to have the arseache of having to find a stok system again if the baby don't like the noise...

Or just nip down scrappie and find one of the OEM chrome tipped backboxes..
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Won't most OEM boxes be rusted to f*ck though? That's my main concern - this one is brand spanking new.
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2012, 12:48 PM)c.a.r. Wrote: Won't most OEM boxes be rusted to f*ck though? That's my main concern - this one is brand spanking new.

Not necessarily. Search ebay for a good example - they are out there to be found for sure.
Thanks given by:
looks good that! i reckon it needs a dewiper to match the smooth boot, but irrc you dont like dewipers?

also, if you want, i've got a spare petrol back box with a tip that i can grind off for you? its got a bit of surface rust on the tip, not really looked at it closely, but if i can clean it up its yours for postage. my bumpers not meant to have a cutout, but the zorst kind of melting one anyway. ho hum.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i'll just leave this here for a while - - Magenta Sunset 20 3,948 24-08-2016, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Rippthrough
  Uhh il just leave this here... Sian 18 4,118 08-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel
  two weeks gardening leave before I start my new job, what to UPDATED swampy 13 3,925 25-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Last Post: ash240970