Why can't I leave?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't I leave?
(18-07-2012, 12:33 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: or 1/8th of mile vertically. as in dropped. from a great height. 1/8 of a mile in height precisely...

A fitting end for a ford.
Thanks given by:
FLOL At the F&F quotes lol
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well, spent some of my lunchtime putting the Focus into sale-able shape, clearing the boot out. Had only 1 enquiry so far, but it's only been up for 24 hours. Hopefully it won't stick around for too long.

Been in touch with Demon Driver Dan about his 127k D-Turbo, fingers crossed I will be able to buy that off him in a week or so. We just have to stop anyone else buying it first!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
ninja
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Stage 1 complete. Focus sold.

Now onto stage 2. Clear debts.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
nice one mate :-)

you got your eye on a decent one yet?
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Yea mate seen a couple that I like, just waiting on people to email me back. Worryingly one woman I emailed earlier had no idea when her car was last serviced! And she has 'no service histoty' but loads of paperwork and documents?! Makes no sense, gonna phone her tomorrow haha
Thanks given by:
I enquired about a car. The woman answered and I asked her about servicing and she said it was last serviced when she brought it 3 years ago. Never did go to look at that one supprisingly!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I went to see a car that had a "full service history", when I got there he showed me a piece of scrap paper with this on it.

60k sirvised
80k sirvsed
85k belt
120k filter

I walked lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Yup, she has no record of a service nor one from the previous owner either....Bit worrying.

Just to humour me, what are the service intervals and when is a cambelt due on a HDi?
Thanks given by:
306's are an addiction. Old enough to be cheap, new enough to be respectably roadworthy
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2012, 11:53 AM)c.a.r. Wrote: Yup, she has no record of a service nor one from the previous owner either....Bit worrying.

Just to humour me, what are the service intervals and when is a cambelt due on a HDi?

12,500 service intervals and cam belt is 80,000/5years off the top of my head
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just put a deposit down on a 306....
Thanks given by:
Congratulations? Hdi? Dturbo?
Thanks given by:
Hdi 3dr in moonstone, Possibly the closest to 'mint' that there is...
Thanks given by:
Nice one mate.... Welcome home!! Big Grin
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
you'll wonder why you ever got anything else Smile

Nicely done!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
congrats buddy! is it not the dturbo model then? I have 6 front arc for sale if you're interested... Wink
Thanks given by:
I thought all 3door hdis were dturbos?
Thanks given by:
Yea D-turbo is the trim level. Literally can't wait to get my hands on it, truly cherished car and just what I was after. Felt so strange driving a 306 again. Christ the clutch is heavy hahaha

May be interested in the arb (I assume that's what you meant!) but first priority will be to get another key. I can't remember if phase 3 keys can be reprogrammed easily? Someone help an old timer out haha
Thanks given by:
Nope you need peugeot planet and the keys are expensive
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Bollocks really Connor? I've only got one for my Astor...

still got 3 from my old car, surely the blades aren't that expensive to buy and get cut? Can the immob chip be reprogrammed by pug planet?
Thanks given by:
No blades are cheap as feck, and personally I dont see why you couldnt get your old keys reprogrammed to your new one (you can have a maximum of 5 keys programmed to a 306) but Niall seems to think that the keys are only a 1 time use, as in once theyre programmed, thats it
Thanks given by:
Oh. well I'll make Niall show me when I next see him! he will have the choice of trying to reprogram my keys or fairly aggressive bumsex...
Thanks given by:
Well like I said, the software is piss easy to use, its whether or not it will actually let you do it (I think it will)
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2012, 10:23 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: Oh. well I'll make Niall show me when I next see him! he will have the choice of trying to reprogram my keys or fairly aggressive bumsex...

Don't give him that choice, you'll never get your key sorted! Confused
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2012, 10:23 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: Oh. well I'll make Niall show me when I next see him! he will have the choice of trying to reprogram my keys or fairly aggressive bumsex...

he might prefer the second option though.....
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(27-07-2012, 10:28 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: congrats buddy! is it not the dturbo model then? I have 6 front arc for sale if you're interested... Wink

Stop being a pikey and trying to sell stuff...

It's already got a GTI6 spec front ARB...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Bugger - about the key thing. Its handy for my girlfriend to have a spare key Sad

Is the definitive answer basically a no then?
Thanks given by:
No, I reckon its possible, its just finding someone with peugeot planet
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i'll just leave this here for a while - - Magenta Sunset 20 3,948 24-08-2016, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Rippthrough
  Uhh il just leave this here... Sian 18 4,117 08-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel
  two weeks gardening leave before I start my new job, what to UPDATED swampy 13 3,925 25-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Last Post: ash240970