Friday thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday thread
Whats everyone up to this weekend then?

Today: few beers and to bed early. Didn't actually go to bed at all last night due to work so am rather tired!
Tomorrow: up early and down to Curts to get a few bits from eds other tapper with ed and grant. Then back to mine to meet Scott and fooby. Fit my rear beam mounts and PAS rack and maybe finally a good clean
Sunday. Not much. Probably just chill out....,which for me means work on the car somehow!
Monday. Work Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
work now till 10pm
back in at 7am for overtime then take on the van and cover oncall till next monday 16th

so no beer for me till 16th may sneak a tin tonight when i get home though Wink
Thanks given by:
Working all day saturday/sunday [/moneygrabber]
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
fixing 2 girls cars that I'm probably not going to sleep with again/ever and ride bikes
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
Helping some twat with his car tomorrow.

Getting lashed in the evening with my old man and uncle

Taking a jet rib out in kent for the day sunday with my old man (probably still pissed)

Work monday
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Cars rattling so no work tonight or tomorrow night. So been with mrs all day having bus rides Smile seen my niece. Then tomorrow got work in day then going town drinking at night. Sunday not sure if im
Working yet. But will be seeing my mate who's hopefully bought me a bottle of absenths back from magaluf. Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its my last 4 day weekend till the end of september so Im making the most of it by doing very little.

Yesterday i fitted my new front wheels and ruined my little finger in the process
Im off to central london at about 1am to pick up my bestie from his drinking session.

Tomorrow if its dry i may make an attempt at ruining my rear arches to fit my new rears and their massive spacers ET0 y0

Tomorrow night im probably gonna go to king of the ring in essex, just to watch, not to drive although i am tempted.
Thanks given by:
today: sailing in lovely sunshine after the rain stopped. Wasnt great as one of the kids managed to forget to put on a bouyancy aid and i had to give him mine to save my ass from the boses etc. Also he lost the hook off the trapeze harness which is £25 to get another Sad But hey ho... i got paid and its the centres problem!

Tomorrow... sailing on the otherside of the river but there is a thunderstorm forecast so may just be a theory session. Then maybe chilling with a friend afterwards!

Sunday... if its good weather then ill be putting the floor in the speedboat... if its not then ill be tidying my room and doing various paper work!
Thanks given by:
Not much, trying to change my car(s) and still clearing out at nans. :/ I need to find something better to do with my life.
Thanks given by:
Today: work 10-7 then nothing this evening!
Tomorrow: work 5-3 then heading over to Bournemouth for the evening.
Sunday: work 6-5 then a roast dinner!

Really exciting life!
Thanks given by:
Work, sleep, eat and spend my free time with my Danny! Smile
Thanks given by:
Work today
Work tomorow
Work Sunday then seeing the 6'whore...
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Friday - been in bed till 12, chilled, come to work... Here for another 3.5 hours
Saturday - lie in bed till 12, if the weather is nice go and strip the last few bits on DILLIGAF
Sunday - bed till 12, chill a bit, see my son on the night Big Grin and a couple of drinks I think
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Friday: worked until 6, then went to the rugby, Leeds beat Hull 21-6 for a 4th win in a row, looks like the season might be getting back on track Big Grin
Saturday: work until 6, then off for a curry with my lass, my best mate and his missus Smile
Sunday: going to look at a cheap Volvo 480, if I get that I can sell my Octavia and start looking for a 306, and the 480 should be an interesting ride for a couple of months, pop-up lights y0! Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Friday done feck all, worked till 12. Picked the kids up from school, few beers

Sat. Just having a coffee then off then off to get cage welded bout fooling time, going to cousins in the afternoon for a BBQ

Sun, naff all shopping roast dinner and beer
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Been twatted all weekend. Been at nass fest all weekend. Shit high in mud. But such an epic weekend
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bank holiday weekend! (Thursday / friday thread!) Matt-Rallye 14 2,755 18-04-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Dave
  No Friday Thread? Toms306 14 2,830 04-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Toms306
Thumbs Down The late Friday thread ozonehostile 5 1,259 03-06-2016, 09:20 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit